Wahl Competition Series Blade, Size 10W
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Comes with one #10W full extra course detachable blade that’s 1.8mm (1/16”).
- Delivers a smooth, show-quality cut.
- Available in 17 sizes and styles (sold separately) to achieve your desired look.
- Designed to fit Wahl's KM2, KM5, KM10, KM Cordless, PowerGrip, SS Pro, Stable Pro Plus, and XBlock clippers; also compatible with most Oster and Andis detachable-style clippers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Top Performance Clipper Case$41.73Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Wahl Stainless Steel Attachment Comb for Detachable Blades, Size 7/8-in$7.35Chewy Price$7.45List Price
- Soft Claws Nail Caps for Dogs, 40 count, Medium, Clear$14.79Chewy Price$14.95List Price$14.05Autoship Price
- Precise Cut Dahlia Curved Dog Shears, Blue, 7-in$99.00Chewy Price$125.00List Price
- Warren London Wet Kiss Milk & Honey All-Natural Dog Cologne, 2-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- John Paul Pet Wild Ginger Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$11.95List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Warren London 2-in-1 Coconut Scented Dog Shampoo + Conditioner, 17-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Purrdy Paws Soft Dog Nail Caps, Gold Glitter, Large, 40 count$14.15Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Warren London Dog Hydrating Butter, 8-oz bottle, Pomegranate & Acai$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Mossy Oak Sporting Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Wahl Ultimate Nail Grinder Replacement Kit$9.75Chewy Price
- Top Performance Sea Breeze Dog & Cat Shampoo, 2.5-gal bottle$65.75Chewy Price$99.99List Price$62.46Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Grooming Tool Type||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades|
|Small Pet Type||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Go to blade in the salon
Our salon has been open 15 years, we have more than 20 of these blades, a half a dozen are original from opening. These last forever, stay sharp a long time and don't disappoint. Great for matted shave downs and sanitary.
Quit Working During 1st Groom
awful. I read that wide blades often have high failure rates and tested it upon arrival. All was well until it quit while I was grooming. Save your money and pay a little more for something that won't fail.