Wahl Competition Series Blade, Size 10W
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Comes with one #10W full extra course detachable blade that’s 1.8mm (1/16”).
- Delivers a smooth, show-quality cut.
- Available in 17 sizes and styles (sold separately) to achieve your desired look.
- Designed to fit Wahl's KM2, KM5, KM10, KM Cordless, PowerGrip, SS Pro, Stable Pro Plus, and XBlock clippers; also compatible with most Oster and Andis detachable-style clippers.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Top Performance Clipper Case$41.73Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Andis Premium Straight Shear, 8", Right Handed$61.08Chewy Price$109.65List Price
- Wahl 5-in-1 Blade Plastic Replacement Comb, 6 count$12.38Chewy Price$13.45List Price
- Top Performance Baby Powder Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$31.25Chewy Price$39.99List Price$29.69Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Magic Black Coat Darkening Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$16.00Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Titanium Straight Pet Grooming Shears$43.68Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Diane Grooming Jacket, Large, 2 count, White$45.80Chewy Price$50.90List Price
- Mossy Oak Sporting Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Top Performance Table Dog Mat, Blue, Large$42.82Chewy Price$54.49List Price
- Soft Claws Nail Caps for Dogs, 40 count, Large, Black$12.57Chewy Price$14.95List Price$11.94Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Professional Strength Skunk Odor Eliminator, 32-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Wahl Adjustable Blade Set, Size 30-15-10$22.75Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Small Pet Type||N/A||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
|Grooming Tool Type||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades||Replacement Blades|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Go to blade in the salon
Our salon has been open 15 years, we have more than 20 of these blades, a half a dozen are original from opening. These last forever, stay sharp a long time and don't disappoint. Great for matted shave downs and sanitary.
Quit Working During 1st Groom
awful. I read that wide blades often have high failure rates and tested it upon arrival. All was well until it quit while I was grooming. Save your money and pay a little more for something that won't fail.