Wahl Deluxe U-Clip Dog & Cat Clipper Kit, Red
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Plastic||Ceramic, Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Ceramic, Metal|
|Grooming Tool Type||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers||Hair Clippers|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
About This Item
- Home grooming kit for fine to medium coats
- Ideal for Labradors, cavaliers, shih tzus, spaniels and Maltese
- 7,200 SPM and patented Super Shunt motor
- Bonus instructional DVD and grooming apron
- Powerful medium-duty clipper
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Scaredy Cut Silent Dog, Cat & Small Pet Grooming Kit, 16 piece, Pink, Right-Handed$34.95Chewy Price$39.95List Price
- DealPet Republique Small Hair Clippers for Detailing Paws & Face Area - All Fur Type & All Size Dogs & Cats$12.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PATPET P730 Removable Blade Dog & Cat Hair Grooming Clipper, Rose Gold$39.09Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- PATPET P710 Hairy Dog & Cat Grooming Clipper, White$34.90Chewy Price
- Casfuy Energy Saving Dog & Cat Hair Grooming Clippers, White$59.50Chewy Price
- Downtown Pet Supply Collapsible Dog Grooming Arm, Black$43.99Chewy Price$95.99List Price
- Laazar Pro Shear Curved Dog Grooming Scissors, 7-in$34.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Questions & Answers
38 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
195 Customer Reviews
I reviewed quite a few and these are much better than the cheaper ones I had gotten that were rechargeable/cordless.
Worked on cat
My cat has very long thick hair, he was getting really bad hair balls so I shaved down his back and sides to try and get rid of some of the hair to help lessen his hair balls. It worked so no complaints. I am not a groomer so I wouldn’t be able to give a better review but it definitely buzzed my cat . The noise is low but still loud enough to scare a cat. I didn’t use it on a dog so I don’t know if it would be good enough for a poodle . But definitely good for a cat .
Amazing set of clippers
This clipper worked for almost 2 straight hours as we cut the curly, oily hair on our 13 year old indoor Chessie mix. Best set we've ever had. And we love the fact that the guides are different colors!
These cut right through my goldens hair. I’d recommend.
Love these clippers
Easy to hold and not so noisy to frighten my dog. Works great. This is my second set of these clippers as my friend wanted my first set. That is what friends are for.
Great little clippers
These little clippers are amazing! I have a Standard Poodle and clip her every three weeks. I use larger clippers for her body but return to these U Clip clippers again and again for face, feet and fanny. They are light to handle and pretty quite around her ears. I have used them for over 2 years and just now have bought replacement blades.! Keep them clean and oiled and I believe you will be pleased.
These clippers were not able to cut through clean, blow dried, combed out coat that is less than half an inch long. I am a dog groomer and the quality of this blade and clipper is unacceptable, even for the cheap price.
Nice kit for small dogs
We got this kit for out pehingese/havanese pup and while we'll still get him professionally groomed, it was great to have in a pinch when we weren't able to get him scheduled. The info DVD it comes with was super helpful, and we were able to get him looking decent until his next groom!
Head cat off the house
We got this for our long haired cat and it works great. He was actually pretty chill and didn’t noise around when we used it. We are going to use it on a regular basis to control his hair.
Broke 1st time used
The first time I used the clippers, one of the comb attachments broke. I took it off in the middle of grooming (to oil the blades) and the part that attaches broke. It would not stay on anymore. Very frustrating! I had to change the length and re-cut.