Wahl ProIon Equine Cordless Kit, Black
About This Item
- Delivers a powerful 6,000 SPM.
- Cordless clipper sits comfortably in your hand to accommodate all angles.
- Features a lithium ion battery with a 2-hour run time.
- Adjusts from sizes #10, #15 and #30.
- Great for light clipping and trimming smaller areas like around the face, ears, fetlocks and bridle path.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Happy Horse Thick Rubber Horse Sweat Scraper, Color Varies$3.79Chewy Price
- Pyranha Rub & Scrub Grooming Horse Glove, Medium$31.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- EZWash Wand Horse Grooming Pressure Washer, Blue$52.89Chewy Price
- DealWahl Equine Sweat Scraper, Black$6.99Chewy Price
- DealWahl Equine Metal Shedding Blade, turquoise$12.94Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Roma Ultimate Horse Grooming Kit, Purple$34.46Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- Decker Manufacturing Company Face Horse Brush$7.28Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Oster Equine Care Fine Curry Horse Comb, Blue$10.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Curry on a Stik Horse & Dog Grooming Brush$29.95Chewy Price
- Decker Manufacturing Company Natural Horse Hair Blend Horse Brush$14.76Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Oster Equine Care Horse Hoof Pick, Blue$3.99Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Decker Manufacturing Company Stiff Synthetic Horse Brush$11.19Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Grooming Tool Type||Groomer Accessory||Groomer Accessory||Groomer Accessory|
|Brush Type||—||Curry Brush, Comb, Bristle Brush, Pin Brush||Comb, Bristle Brush, Curry Brush|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
I bought this to use on our pony that has Cushings and therefore, has a hard time shedding out all of her winter coat. It did the job perfectly, battery lasted the entire 45 minutes I used it, it isn't very noisy and it cleans up in no time! I'm very happy I bought this and so is Princess :)
Not that great
Spend the money for the more professional one! It comes with a different blade. We used this one on my horse for fetlock hair but it’s not that sharp or strong and don’t know if the battery will last for a whole trace clip but you can try. I will keep this one for now But will be investing in something better soon.
Equine Cordless clippers
When you have horses it seems you're always buying clippers. I needed them quickly and that's why I chose Chewy. They are GREAT!!!! SO FAST!! Thanks Chewy!!!
The clippers cut well seemed to have plenty of power but very noisy with some vibration and switch is hard to work
Great clippers for a really good price. Clipped the horses bridle paths & muzzles and gave the hubby a buzz cut too.