Wapiti Labs Chest Formula for Respiratory Function Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Based on a time-tested, traditional Eastern Medicine formula, this concentrated liquid supplement is formulated with natural herbal ingredients to help support normal respiratory function and health
- Recommended to help clear and expand the chest for easy breathing
- Calms the shen (spirit) and harmonizes the stomach
- Promotes urination and resolves dampness
- Warms the lungs
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPurina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets FortiFlora Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats, 30 count$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- DealNutramax Cosequin Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats, 60 count$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Feliway Optimum Enhanced Calming Pheromone 30 Day Cat Diffuser Refill$19.95Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Chicken Flavored Capsules Joint Supplement for Cats, 80 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Feliway MultiCat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 1 count$19.50Chewy Price$26.99List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Multi-Cat Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 2 count$39.99Chewy Price$44.95List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 6 count$89.99Chewy Price$99.95List Price$85.49Autoship Price
- bSerene Pheromone Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 45 day$33.24Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- DealTomlyn Laxatone Tuna Flavored Gel Hairball Control Supplement for Cats, 4.25-oz$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealFeliway Classic Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 1 count$20.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Nutramax Cosequin Maximum Strength Capsules Joint Supplement for Cats, 60 count$17.92Chewy Price$17.02Autoship Price
- Feliway Classic Calming Spray for Cats, 60-mL$18.95Chewy Price$29.99List Price$18.00Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Citrus Peel, Pinellia Rhizome, Poria Sclerotium Fungus...||Manayupa, Mullaca, Turkey Flavoring.||Manayupa, Mullaca, Turkey Flavor.||Mn Elk Velvet Antler Extract, Rehmannia Root, Morinda Root...||Pseudoginseng Root, "Dragon Blood" Resin, Dong Quai Root...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior|
|Health Feature||Respiratory Care, Immune Support||Respiratory Care, Colic Relief, Heart Care, Vitamins & Minerals||Respiratory Care, Colic Relief, Heart Care, Vitamins & Minerals||High-Energy||Recovery, First Aid, High-Energy|
|Special Diet||—||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||Organic, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||—||—|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
87 Customer Reviews
My cat hated this
My car hated the taste of this stuff and refused to eat any food I put it on. Then I forgot to cancel the autoship so I'm stuck with another bottle even though I returned the first one. Not happy about this.
I found this product to be helpful for the chronic sinus and congestion my cat has. He is mostly his old self now and not as stuffed up. I recommend calibrating the daily dosage. For example, based on my cat’s weight, he needs 1.5 dose twice a day (equaling 3.0). I recommend three doses of 1.0 instead, which equals the prescribed amount for him. The smaller amount is easier for him to ingest and easier for me to administer. You may find this better.
Helps asthmatic kitty and one with chronic upper
My girl Mabel was diagnosed with asthma recently and the steroids make me so nervous. This seems to help alleviate her lung issues. More impressive though within ONE dose it helped clear up LoLo’s chronic upper chest rattle. She was in such bad shape when I rescued her and always sounds like Darth Vader. But one single dose and she was breathing normal. She hasn’t been sneezing either. It’s a daily regimen now for them.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT
Ive been using this for several months now. My cat was coughing/hacking a lot, vet didn't do much for her except charge me a fortune to see them. I buy from chewy all the time and ran across these drops and they have been a lifesaver for my cat. After a week using them 2x a day mixed in her soft food she has not one time coughed or anything again. She even acts like she feels better too. It's been a miracle product for my cat!! Would recommend to everyone. Will always use for her.
Chronic upper respiratory
Have a 12 year old cat that's always snotty and stuffy antibiotics don't work long and cause other problems plus the vet $$$$$, this works good, my cat let's me put it down her throat without issues and it makes her happy, it's not a cure but it keeps my cat breathing and alive and with good quality of life.
Amazing cough remedy!
1 cat had a cough thought it was a hairball. Then the other cat started to cough. Ordered product arrived a couple days later. Gave both cats 3 doses and complete improvement. Trying to chase them down for more as a just in case is the hardest part. Cannot believe how well the serum worked.
I adopted a rescue from a very bad hoarder situation. Due to the condition of the home he has terrible respiratory issues including coughing, sneezing and drippy nose. He used to cough and sneeze multiple times a day. After using this daily he maybe has an episode once a week. 10/10 highly recommend. Although I do wish it were less expensive.
Better than prior antibiotic treatments!
After several rounds of temporary relief from antibiotics, this tincture worked well for my cat's chronic nasal congestion. Wish it was more affordable!
Did nothing to my kitty's congestion issue
My kitty Vito makes grunting, hacking noises all day long since we rescued him at 7 weeks. He had URI and still has FIV. Vet says that strange noise has no direct health impact. My Vitto is otherwise very healthy. This supplement did absolutely nothing. I waited to write the review until he finishes the bottle. It is almost all gone and nothing changed in terms of his respiratory congestion. To me, it was a waste of money.
Helps my cat with herpes virus
Sunny one of my rescue cats has herpes virus really bad. He is always sneezing, eyes running, and has snotty nose even when we go to the vet and get prescription meds it clears up just for about 10 days then it is back. I bought this for him and it is helping him so much it is not a cure all, but it has made Sunny 80% better. I will keep this on hand to help him.