Wapiti Labs G.I. Tract Liquid Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 2-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Herbal formula naturally reduces occasional stomach discomfort for dogs
- Supports digestion and bowel health
- Helps maintain contentment during travel, motion sickness and tension
- Formulated for dogs that have digestion issues, that do not want to travel in a vehicle, or that have swallowed indigestible foreign materials
- Helps to resolve food stagnation in the stomach resulting from undigested food and reduces stomach discomfort due to build up of gas in the stomach
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ark Naturals Omega Mender Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$34.99Chewy Price$38.49List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- NaturVet VitaPet Adult Plus Breath Aid Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 180 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Chicken Flavored Enzymatic Dog Dental Kit$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Puppy-Vite Gel Multivitamin for Dogs, 3-oz tube$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Multi-Vite Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 60 count$9.97Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.47Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Puppy Health Supplement, 8-oz-pouch$14.69Chewy Price$18.19List Price$13.96Autoship Price
- NaturVet VitaPet Senior Daily Vitamins Plus Glucosamine Dog Supplement, 180 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Wapiti Labs Chest Formula for Respiratory Function Dog Supplement, 2-oz bottle$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- ThunderShirt Polo Anxiety Vest for Dogs, Blue, XX-Large$59.95Chewy Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Lamb Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 9-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Extra Strength Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$31.80Chewy Price$35.99List Price$30.21Autoship Price
- Joint MAX Triple Strength Granules for Dogs, 120 doses$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Poria Sclerotium Fungus, Coix Seed, Magnolia Bark...||—||Brewer's Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Dried Potato Product...||Active Ingredients: Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum...||Active: Milk Thistle Seed (Silybum Marianum), Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza Glabra), Alfalfa Leaf (Medicago Sativa)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Appetite Stimulation|
|Food Form||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement||Supplement|
|Food Flavor||—||—||—||Fruits & Vegetables||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
After research products for my 14 year old doggie I found this on Chewy. It help settle her stomach so she can eat regularly. She hates the taste so I put the liquid dose on a small piece of bread and put her favorite veggie, sweet potato mash, on top.
Finally..a product that works!
Whoever has been dealing with a dog that has a sensitive stomach, eats grass, bad smelly gas, vomits due to a bad stomachache or they just ate something they weren't supposed to and you can hear their stomach making terrible sounds..these are the drops that will help your dog! I know for some like myself these drops are a little on the expensive side, but my girl who's a mixed Chi around 15 lbs had the most messed up stomach ever since she was around 5 yrs old. She always threw up, ate grass, she'd go days without eating or drinking water. I would give her 1/4 of a Pepsid pill and it would help, but the problem continued. At 9 yrs old her Vet put her on a prescription diet which is very expensive. I found a brand of limited Diet dog food that was less expensive and she seems to be doing much better. I used to give her boiled shredded chicken which she really loves but her Vet said to stop. Well, it had been awhile and I thought I'd try to give her a little bit of chicken and sure enough..she was back to eating grass. I gave her two droppers of this liquid and she's soundly sleeping and she has been drinking water, which normally she wouldn't do. The ingredients are natural and the smell is very strong and I even tasted a little just to see and it's very strong flavored, which is why I mix in a little water with it and put it all in a syringe. She swallows it just fine. Try this tract formula, you won't regret it!
This had a reaction on my dog. Fortunately we started out with a small amount.
It worked for our dog
We have a chihuahua mix and he has stomach issues, we wanted to try this since it got such good reviews. So far it’s worked, we give him a dropper when it flares up. Thanks!
This produce really works
My 14 Yr young Jack Russell is very active and has always had good general health. I noticed my dog had been licking his his mouth area and swallowing so I figured he has some stomach issue I started him on this and the licking stopped. The bottle lasted 2 months used as directed. I have been running low and started decreasing the dose he hasn't had any in two days. Today he started licking and I am ordering it in auto ship. I am not a big on writing reviews but for a product like this. I want people to know Yes it really works
MY SENSITIVE MIN PIN
My Rocky has a sensitive tummy every so often he gets tummy aches and will not eat any treats or food and you can hear the sounds from his GI track. I have been buying this for awhile it works well with in hour or two he eats his food and he is himself
Knock on wood
Sloshing stomach seems to be 90% resolved. Better than any vet suggestions!
Early in the game
I used this once and it appeared to work. The directions are so-so and the dopper is difficult to use. My dogs are very little so I never use full strength anyway because most health products give dosage for dogs 10 lbs. My dogs are 6-7 lbs each. I mixed half dopper with a little bit of water and used a syringe to administer it. Dogs took it well and the excessive swallowing that usually indicates an upset stomach stopped. But like I said, I have only used it once.