Wapiti Labs Vital Formula Cat Supplement, 0.53-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Naturally supports the first stage of life in cats
- Supports normal renal function and health, a healthy immune system, and normal circulation while promoting long-term health
- Formulated for cats in the first stage of life who suddenly quit using their litter box, or who suddenly become unhappy
- Natural blend of Elk Velvet Antler and traditional herbs is developed to help support joint flexibility and normal kidney function, connective tissue health, normal stamina and endurance, normal function and health of the liver and kidneys, eye function, and even normal thyroid function
- Concentrated powder formula for easy feeding
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealheyLove Natural Detox Dietary Cat Supplement, 8.45-oz bottle$44.95Chewy Price$42.70Autoship Price
- DealNatura Petz Organics Bionic Body Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealNatura Petz Organics Body Bliss Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealNatura Petz Organics Get Well Soon Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealJoint MAX Cat Granules, 60 doses$19.49Chewy Price$18.52Autoship Price
- DealEqua Holistics Total Digest Probiotics & Enzymes Cat Supplement, 1.59-oz tub$34.95Chewy Price$50.31List Price$33.20Autoship Price
- DealParamount Pet Health Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 2-oz$21.97Chewy Price$20.87Autoship Price
- DealNatura Petz Organics I Am A Rock Star! Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealNatura Petz Organics I Feel Good! Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealNatura Petz Organics Lumps & Bumps Turkey Flavored Powder Skin & Coat Supplement for Cats, 4-oz tin$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealNatura Petz Organics Urinary Tract Infection Turkey Flavored Powder Urinary & Kidney Supplement for Cats, 4-oz tin$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- DealTotally Wags Collagen Cat Supplement, 4.2-oz bag$15.52Chewy Price$16.95List Price$14.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Mn Elk Velvet Antler Extract, Lycium Fruit, Cynomorii Rhizome...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hcl 260 mg, MSM 120 mg, Taurine 100 mg...||Active Ingredients: Vitalitrol 50 mg, CoQ10 180 mg, Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols & Tocotrienols) 600 IU...||Active Ingredients Per 2Ml: Glucosamine (Usp) (Corn): 260 Mg; Chondroitin Sulfate (Usp) (Beef): 50 Mg; Msm (Methyl-Sulfonylmethane 99.9%): 120 Mg; Manganese Chelate: 1 Mg; Hyaluronic Acid (As Sodium Hyaluronate): 10 Mg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C As A Preservative): 50 Mg, Taurine: 100 Mg Inactive Ingredients: Beef Liver Powder...||Active Ingredients: Mhb3 Hyaluronan 4mg, Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Sodium Chloride...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, Senior Care|
|Special Diet||—||Gluten Free||—||—||—|
|Food Flavor||—||—||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
10/10 Would Recommend!
After working at a brick and mortar retailer that sold this product, I can tell you this is the only brand of joint supplement that I had customers coming back and thanking me for the recommendation--because it works! My senior cat at one point was unable to jump up onto the bed or couch on her first try. Within a few weeks of putting her on this supplement, she was jumping up onto the kitchen counter confidently! I've never seen such dramatic results from a supplement before Wapiti. Only a small amount is required daily (the scoop is very tiny) and there is no loading dose needed. I mix it into the wet food, or inside a dab of all-meat baby food. I've never had a cat reject it with these methods. You won't be disappointed!
Wapiti Products are the best
I have used the Wapiti products for my 7 year old Bernese Mountain Dog since he was a year old. Our kitten is 1 year old now. Recently when I was ordering for our dog, I decided it was time to get our littlest member started with the products. I am completely satisfied. If my little guy started showing upper respiratory problems which is common in cats, I would immediately order Wapiti's products to help him.
not all it's supposed to be
I was expecting much more from this product. It's very expensive, and the review I read said it worked. I have seen no change in my cats. I give it to them faithfully every day. They don't like it, so I mix it in their wet food. But you know in your quest for good cat health, you win some and you lose some.
Great for improving health of cats and kittens
This product was recommended by a friend who owns a pet supply store. My mama cat who was feral has made marked improvements in her appearance. She has also become much friendlier and more playful. Because it is so concentrated, it has lasted for months . I will continue to use it for both my cat and kitten.