Ware Critter Carafe Small Animal Water Bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This carafe is an easy way to provide your small pet with water.
- Premium glass bottle with a chew-proof design.
- Features a drip-resistant sipper to help keep messes to a minimum.
- Includes a secure tension spring and steel support for hanging inside or outside your pal’s cage.
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Lixit Critter Brite Small Animal Cage Water Bottle Pack, 8-oz, 12 count$30.60Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Small Animal Nectar Pod Holder$7.49Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Chinchilla Accessory Pack$25.13Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Kaytee Paw Print Hamster Food Bowl, Color Varies$4.76Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- DealOxbow Enriched Life Forage Small Animal Bowl, Small$9.99Chewy Price
- Lixit Wide Mouth Small Animal Water Bottle, 32-oz$6.00Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Press N' Slide Small Animal Feeding Station$9.89Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Lixit Mini Rabbit Feeder & Water Fountain, 48-oz$9.04Chewy Price
- Choco Nose Mini Heart Locking Small Pet Feeding Bowl, Mint$9.99Chewy Price
- Lixit Quick Lock Crock Small Animal Bowl,10-oz, Granite$7.22Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Kaytee Gravity Bin with Mounting Bracket Small Animal Feeder, 8.25-in$10.88Chewy Price$20.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Hamster, Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Hamster, Mouse, Sugar Glider, Gerbil||Rat, Mouse, Hamster, Gerbil||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Ferret|
|Capacity (Max)||6-oz||8-oz||4 3/4-ounce||26-ounce||64-ounce|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal||Glass||Plastic|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||—||—||—||Chew Resistant||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Not consistent - sometimes no water for pets!
As I continue to search for a glass bottle that doesn't leak, I purchased one of these as a test. It didn't drip, but no water came out. The directions that come with it say to fill the bottle completely. I tried that, and it created a vacuum as I expected it would, and water would not come out. After filling it to within an inch and a half of the top, it worked great, so I ordered 2 more bottles. They worked for a couple of days, then I tested one as I routinely do, and no water came out. I tapped the bottle until I saw air bubble up from the tip into the bottle, and it worked for a little while. Meanwhile, all of my degus fought over the water bottle, and I had to add a cup of water for them to drink from. I have tried filling the bottle different amounts, but I still get inconsistent results, meaning that they will randomly stop dispensing water. I think something is not engineered right with these. I will look elsewhere.
Glass Water Bottle
I was excited to try these for my guinea pigs and I purchased three of them, but unfortunately the first night trying one it leaked completely and soaked their fleece bedding. It’s so hard to find a good water bottle that doesn’t leak.
This is the very first bottle that didn't drip ... and it's glass! Very, very happy ... Will purchase again for the other enclosure
Chinchilla tested and approved
So far no leaking. I’ve had it about a month now. All the others I’ve tried leak the minute I put water in them.
The best bottle!
This is the best water bottle I’ve tried! It does not leak at all. Be careful with it though since it is fragile. I accidentally dropped one and it shattered.
Well made beautiful bottle
So many bottles end up leaking and dripping, but this one is as sound as a dollar! Love it.
Holy Cow so nice
I was very happily surprised with the quality in the heaviness of the bottle the carrot is a little plus. I wish the carrot would have been Orange. But very happy with it.
Happy with it so far!
I had another glass water bottle and it started leaking really bad so I decided to try this one... so far, it doesn't seem to leak too bad. There were a few scratches in the glass and I worry about how long the nozzle will hold up since there are some plastic parts inside but I'm happy with it for now.
The bottle is very heavy and the clips they give you dont work so we zip tied it
Had high hopes for this bottle being new but leaking constantly. Very disappointed