Ware Safari Small Animal Sleeper Bed, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The sherpa-styled, fleece bed provides smaller pets with a comfortable and cozy place to relax.
- Made of soft materials without any foam, so the bed is washable for easy cleaning.
- Designed with a waterproof bottom to help protect the bed from spills and accidents.
- The attached clip allows you to fasten the sleeper bed to your companion’s cage.
- Available in more than one pattern that ships at random and multiple sizes, so you can find the perfect fit for your furry friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MidWest Nation Hanging Hideaway Rat & Ferret Hammock, Large$14.46Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Frisco Forest Plush Oval Small Pet Cuddler$13.56Chewy Price
- Frisco Pineapple Small Pet Hideaway$20.20Chewy Price
- Ware Tabby Cat Small Animal Hideout$8.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Forest Plush Round Small Pet Cuddler$13.09Chewy Price
- Frisco Geometric Plush Small Pet Round Cuddler$14.06Chewy Price
- Frisco Forest Plush Small Pet Hanging Cube$23.46Chewy Price
- Frisco Forest Plush Small Pet Hanging Tunnel$7.69Chewy Price
- Kaytee Play 'n Chew Cubby Small Pet Nest, Small$4.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Imperial Cat Play 'N Shapes Cheese Small Animal Hideout, Small$4.53Chewy Price$4.95List Price
- Kaytee Tropical Fiddle Sticks Small Animal Flexible Hideout, Medium$7.03Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Dream Castle Small Animal Hideaway$28.79Chewy Price$35.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Mouse, Gerbil, Hamster||Rabbit, Chinchilla, Guinea Pig...||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Gerbil, Rat, Ferret, Chinchilla||Ferret||Mouse, Hamster, Chinchilla, Rat|
|Material||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Grass / Hay, Plant Material||Polyester, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Wood, Fleece, Nylon, Rope, Synthetic Fabric|
|Bed Feature||—||Safe to Chew||—||Machine-washable||—|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||—||Tip-Resistant||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Not Just For Animals
My African Grey loves his bed—not for sleeping—he rolls it around the living room. Tried another brand—he wasn’t interested—too flimsy. I going to order a lifetime supply!
Much Too Small
I used a piece of fabric to get an idea of the measurements for this item. But, it was smaller than the photo shows. You aren't able to see the middle of this bed so none of our pets can use it.
Thought this would fit my full grown guinea pig. According to measurements. But it is not 11x9 bed at all. As stated for medium bed. Was exactly 9x7. My guinea pig didn't even fit in it. A baby or young one would. So ordered large and it was way bigger, almost too big, more like a xlarge, 2 comfortably, possibly 3 guinea pigs could fit in it. Wish you would consider better sizes and quality on these type of beds and offer small thru xlarge. Bed itself didn't have much cushion on bottom and my lil guy doesn't seem to like it.
The large is LARGE!
My pet rats enjoy this bed! It gets soiled pretty quickly, but nothing a trip through the washing machine won't fix. I like the included clip to keep it in place. And it comfortably fits multiple rats at a time, haha.
I was horribly disappointed with this item and I bought 2 for my bunnies and the are more for a pet hamster. I do not recommend this unless it's for a hamster or very small pet.
Best ferret bed ever
This is the second bed Ive gotten for my 2 ferrets. They love them. Perfect size for 2 of my furry little monsters. Get the large size for ferrets.
tiny not small
This is not going to be comfy for the average size guinea pig. Rather than meausre from edge to edge, perhaps give the measurement of the sleeping area. It is good quality and is what I wanted but this is gerbil or hamster sized.
I bought this for my bearded dragon who is unfortunately very stressed out by the leopard pattern. I have to keep it covered with a towel or he gets angry :( predator patterns aren't good for prey animals I guess
not suitable for a hamster
this is made out of polyester and a hamster can not have polyester it will get tangled on their feet.
Definitely not a fitting bed for a hamster - ours opened it up the same night; she had it in had it in pieces within hours.