Ware Small Animal Sifter Feeder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This sifter-style holds up to 2.5 pounds of your little buddy’s food.
- Features a lid for easy filling.
- Powder-coated with a chew-proof design to stand up to nibbling.
- Easily attaches to any wire cage.
- Helps reduce food waste and messes in your pal’s living area.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exotic Nutrition Small Animal Nectar Pod Holder$6.95Chewy Price
- Kaytee Gravity Bin with Mounting Bracket Small Animal Feeder, 8.25-in$11.82Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Kaytee Hay-N-Food Bin with Quick Locks Small Animal Feeder, Color Varies, 7-in$11.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Ware Sifter Small Animal Feeder, Color Varies$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Kaytee Vege-T-Bowl Carrot Small Pet Bowl, 22-oz$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Ware Slide-N-Lock Small Animal Bowl, Small$7.64Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Choco Nose Mini Heart Locking Small Pet Feeding Bowl, Mint$9.99Chewy Price
- Lixit Nibble Food Bowl, Color Varies, Medium$2.99Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Chinchilla Accessory Pack$23.19Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Kaytee Paw Print Small Animal Food & Water Bowl, Color Varies, Guinea Pig$7.90Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Lixit Chew Guard Small Animal Water Bottle Holder, 8-oz$7.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Guinea Pig, Gerbil, Rabbit, Ferret, Hamster||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Hamster, Gerbil, Rat, Sugar Glider||Chinchilla|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic, Steel, Metal||Ceramic, Coated Metal, Glass, Metal|
|Capacity (Max)||2.5-lb||1-lb||2 cups||N/A|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||—||N/A||Tip-Resistant, Food Storage, Elevated, Lead-Free||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Works in a Critter Nation Cage with One Modification
I bought this for my rats in a Critter Nation cage although it is designed for rabbit cages that have a hole cut in the wire to fit have inside and half outside the cage. There was no way I was going to cut the bars of a $200 cage to fit this in that way, so I hooked the hangers onto it on the inside (but the key change that must be made to get it to lie flat against the bars is to remove that metal part that looks like a giant paperclip on the back, bending it with heavy pliers after loosening the screw around it, as it's pretty much useless anyway.) There is a locking bolt on the inside preventing you from taking the screw out completely, then screwing it back in, so you have to bend the heavy gauge wire clip apart. I put mine on the inside of the cage door. That way the door to the feeder opens backwards when you open the cage to fill it, but if you use a funnel or scoop it makes it easier not to lose any of the kibble.
It works well. Larger than I expected but that is ok.
They're incredibly helpful!
I have bought many of these and they're a nice way to save space in an enclosure and eliminate the dust you don't want your buns eating.