Ware Universal Small Animal Playpen
About This Item
- This playpen provides your small pet with expanded living and playing space.
- Can be easily attached to Clean Living brand cages for extra room.
- Creates a free-standing play space by connecting the playpen end-to-end.
- A convenient solution for providing your small pet with an additional living area.
- Connect 2 of these playpens together to give your buddy even more room!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MidWest Small Pet Exercise Pen, White, Medium$65.04Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- TRIXIE Enclosed Outdoor Small Animal Run$111.99Chewy Price$148.99List Price
- DealMarshall Better View Small Pet Gate$139.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Soft Sided Portable Rabbit Playpen, Medium$64.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price
- Kaytee Pet-N-Playpen Small Animal Pen$43.99Chewy Price$93.99List Price
- TRIXIE Natura Portable Outdoor Rabbit Cage$77.99Chewy Price$104.99List Price
- DealFrisco Wire Small Pet Playpen with Door, White 29-in$41.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Wooden Rabbit Run, Brown$220.31Chewy Price
- Marshall Small Animal Playpen Mat/Cover, 8 panel$23.14Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Yaheetech 4-Tier Metal Cat Cage, Black, 48.4-in$134.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Small Animal Hutch$94.99Chewy Price$108.99List Price
- Aivituvin XZ7001 Large Indoor w/ Pull out Tray Rabbit Hutch$209.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Ferret||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Polyester, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Features||—||Collapsible, Removable Pad, Outdoor, Indoor||—||—||Outdoor, Water-resistant, Indoor|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Not for ferrets
This is a great play pen. It was easy to put together and I liked it. The problem was my ferrets were not fans and very quickly forced their way out. This is a problem with my ferrets and not the playpen. My only problem with the play pen itself is the bars are very flexible and my smaller ferrets were able to easily squeeze between the bars.
Not for Rats
It’s a great cage but for escape artist rats, I would not recommend! My rats can squeeze through the sides. I wish there was a thinner cage option for smaller animals. I bought the cage because it had vertical bars that were tall enough so my rats wouldnt escape.
Good size. Expandable. Easy to Store.
I love this playpen! It’s tall enough to keep my chinchilla in, and the bars are close enough together that she can’t squeeze through. Set up is very simple; there’s really only one step. It is true to size, which also means it’s a bit small for a playing area, but I intend to order more that way I can combine them and make it bigger, which will be very simple since you can connect the edges with an easy to use rod. It’s also super easy to store after use since it folds
It was the perfect fit for my chinchillas cage and the price was good
The cage is a good size and would probably work well for most small animals. Unfortunately, it only took my ferrets two minutes to figure out how to escape. The wire bars flex so easily that within seconds of pulling on them each of my ferrets was able to stick their head in between the wires and pull themselves to freedom. I had to attach some chicken wire to the bottom half of the cage to keep the little Houdini mimics from escaping. I like how easily the playpen connects to the cage. This allows the ferrets significant more area to roam and play during the day when I'm at work and can't let them out.
I used this my chinchilla to use as an extension to her cage when we are home with her. She love the extra space.
I thought it was going to be smaller
It’s actually a good size i highly recommend! Very spacious for my bunny £