Warren London Dog Hydrating Butter, Pomegranate & Acai
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- All-natural formula with humectant and vital nutrients to nourish your pup’s coat.
- Perfect for all coat types, whether your dog is coarse or naturally soft.
- Doesn’t leave any oil residue, just soft, shiny and smooth hair.
- Pleasant aroma-therapeutic scent will leave your dog smelling fresh all day long.
- Releases moisturizing emollients every 2 hours for a total 24-hour hydration.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Warren London 2-in-1 Coconut Scented Dog Shampoo + Conditioner, 17-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- PetAg Fresh 'n Clean Medicated Medi-Cleen Dog Shampoo, Fragrance Free, 18-oz bottle$12.90Chewy Price$19.63List Price
- TropiClean Waterless Papaya & Coconut Dog & Cat Shampoo, 7.4-oz$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Grapefruit Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 12-oz bottle$7.59Chewy Price$10.99List Price$7.21Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp 2-in-1 Dog Shampoo & Conditioner with Argan & Coconut, 16-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Hand Sanitizer Topical Pet Spray, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Warren London Magic White Cherry Scented Brightening Dog Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Pawtitas Organic Nose Dog Balm Moisturizer, 0.15-oz tube$8.73Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Lavender Dog Detangler, 8-oz spray$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealWarren London Calming Lavender & Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- DealPetAg Fresh 'n Clean Whitening Snowy-Coat Dog Shampoo, Vanilla Scent, 18-oz bottle$10.00Chewy Price$19.63List Price$9.50Autoship Price
- Nature’s Miracle Odor Control Dog Shampoo, Melon Burst Scent, 16-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Isopropyl Palimatate, Cyclopentasiloxne...||Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Palmitate...||Purified Water, Natural Conditioners, Avena Sativa Oatmeal...||Purified Water; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Oil); Baobob Oil; Glycerin (Veg; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice; Rosemary, Lavender Essential Oils, Non-Gmo Vit. E; Leucidal Liquid...||Water (Aqua), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oil...|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||—||—||—||—|
|Health Feature||—||—||Shedding Control, Skin & Coat Health||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
This doggy lotion smells nice and soaked in quick. I got it because my dog seems dry and flaky. I recently started her on supplements to help but I also thought this would help her skin stop flaking as well. I think it did a little but not as much as I hoped. It did make her smell nice though!
This product is truly my favorite. I’ve tried other leave in conditioners and hydrating products, but many of them are watery in consistency and don’t feel like they do anything except smell nice. This stuff DOES something. I put it on every night as part of daily brushing. I go through it quickly for this reason, which makes it pricey, but it is so worth it. My Scottie is incredibly wiry-haired and suffers from awful environmental/seasonal allergies. This stuff helps the flakes and itching a lot, and it even helps prevent the armpit chafing that comes from using his training harness. It softens his super dry coat and makes him smell AMAZING. I’ve tried both scents of this product and my nose prefers this one, though the other works just as well. Can’t give it enough stars!!
I was using this product for my Havanese for almost 3 years. It makes his fur less prone for matting, smell nice, looks clean and gorgeous. I tried variety of product on my baby boy, this one so far is the BEST. Our pets are family and we like to spoil them!
Dog loves seeing the lotion come out
My Golden is having terrible dry, itchy skin. He loves seeing the bottle because he knows he's getting a little rub down. Smells great, the dog likes the smell too. I can't say its curing his dry skin, but its also not causing an allergic reaction (and he's been having reactions to everything lately) so I'm pleased with it. And I think its giving him some sort of relief