Warren London Essential Oil Calming Spray for Dogs, 2.5-oz
About This Item
- Help calm your dog during everyday stressful situations like trips to the vet, greeting visitors, or getting groomed.
- Made with a blend of essential oils including lavender, sweet orange, vetiver and clary sage.
- Easy-to-use spray begins to work immediately without the use of harsh chemicals or sedatives.
- Convenient spray bottle is great to keep in the car or travel beg for use whenever and wherever needed.
- Safe, non-toxic and cruelty-free product is proudly made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Natura Petz Organics Travel Well Dog Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- maxxidog maxxicalm Calming Aid for Dogs, 120 tablets$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- ThunderCloud White Noise & Essential Dog Oil Diffuser Machine Refill, 30 day$7.72Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- Sentry Good Behavior Calming Diffuser Refill for Dogs, 30 day$19.83Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.84Autoship Price
- TruDog Calm Me Calming Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Braised Beef Flavor Dog Supplement, 5 count$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Calming CARE Bacon Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 2-oz bottle$36.95Chewy Price$35.10Autoship Price
- Botanical Animal Flower Essences Panic Attack Calming Pet Supplement, 1-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Silver Lining Herbs Keep Cool Calming Aid Dog Supplement, 90 count$21.97Chewy Price$24.97List Price$20.87Autoship Price
- ThunderEase Calming Diffuser Refill for Dogs, 30 day, 2 count$39.99Chewy Price$44.95List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- EverRoot by Purina Calming + Chamomile Liquid Dog Supplement, 0.5-oz, case of 14$15.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- PetsPrefer Calming Pork Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 30 count$7.98Chewy Price$7.58Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lavender Oil, Sweet Orange Oil, Vetiver Oil, and Clary Sage Oil.||Lavender, Chamomile & Egyptian Geranium Oils.||Aqua (Water), Sodium sunflowerseedate, Lonicera caprifolium (Honeysuckle) flower extract...||100% Plant-Derived Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Sodium Sunflowerseedate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract...||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Good for anxious dogs
I use this product on multiple anxious dogs. It works very well. I would just recommend moving it to a glass bottle because the essential oil will start eating away at this plastic; in which, the spray starts to smell really bad.
WOW! This works!
We adopted a young beagle mix with separation anxiety and needed something to help ease his anxiety. I tried an herbal supplement and didn't notice much change. I came home from lunch yesterday and my chewy box had arrived. Before I left, I sprayed some on as per the directions. My husband had gone on an errand, so the dog was alone when I left. I got home last night and my husband was like what did you give him, he was like a different dog when dog when he arrived home! So glad I tried this!
Such a great product!
This is now my second time ordering this and it’s fantastic! We once had to watch 5 dogs for a week and as you would know it got crazy, we had a border collie x Aussie mix and this calmed him down so well! My Aussie gets a little afraid of it sometimes but he gets so mellow it’s so nice for crate anxiety!
Firstly, I LOVE the way this smells! It has a wonderful scent! I spray it everywhere. Honestly, I even use it on myself. Mercy tends to get anxious sometimes, and this seems to take the edge off. We absolutely love this stuff!!! I used the whole first bottle and just ordered a second one. It lasts a long time, too!
My dog is afraid of thunderstorms so I was looking for something to help her with her anxiety, got this for her and it has helped her calm down during the storms so much, with even just 2-3 “sprays” ... I spray it on her pillow, blanket and IF NEED BE on my hands to put on her (by rubbing her tummy & neck etc)
Works well for our Beagle
We have an 8 month old Beagle with endless energy and unfortunate crate anxiety. I was skeptical this would really help but needed to try something. Along with soothing talk, a couple of training treats, his favorite snuggle toy and favorite (safe) chewing treat, he goes in the crate and fusses far less than he used to.
This product doesn't even have a placebo effect because dogs don't know what the placebo effect is. The supposed pheremones in this product did nothing. I attribute any effects people claim this product had in their pets to their pets having a random good day. Will not rebuy 0/10.
It actually works amazing!
i was surprised how well it works on my pup. She is a very nervous dog and barks a lot and a few sprays calms her down big time. Love this product!
Smells good for human
Dogs wiped their bodies on the rugs and they still did not calm down during stressful situation
It works great
First calming product that I found that works. Due to a foot injury my poor dog is having to wear the cone of shame while it heals. This spray really calms him down when he gets over anxious from having the cone on. It's very easy to apply and lavendar scent is wonderful