Warren London Grapeseed Oil Paw & Nose Revitalizer Spray, 1-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Moisturize and revitalize your pup’s cracked paws and nose with this easy-to-use replenishing spray.
- Made in the USA with grapes from Tuscany, Italy.
- Loaded with vitamins A, B, B5, D and E to help revitalize and moisturize dryness and cracks.
- Rich in antioxidants to keep your pup’s skin healthy and lustrous.
- All-natural formula is quickly absorbed into the skin and can be left without wiping off.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Silk Top Knot Dog & Cat Gel, 4-oz bottle$10.61Chewy Price$10.08Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Unscented Daily-Use Dog Deodorizer, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Espree Luxury Remoisturizer Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Conditioner, 20-oz$11.79Chewy Price$12.49List Price$11.20Autoship Price
- EZ Groom Filthy Beast Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$57.95Chewy Price
- ECOS for Pets! Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Dog Conditioning Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$6.98Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.63Autoship Price
- Wags & Wiggles Outdoor Citronella Dog Shampoo, 16-oz$4.08Chewy Price$5.99List Price$3.88Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Ultra Black Color Enhancer Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$34.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Kibble Pet Brightening Silky Wash Dog Shampoo, 33-oz bottle$46.00Chewy Price$43.70Autoship Price
- PetAg Fresh 'n Clean Dog Cologne Spray, Baby Powder Scent, 6-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Papaya & Awaphui Dog Deodorizing Spray, 8-oz bottle$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Pawtitas Organic Nose Dog Balm Moisturizer, 0.15-oz tube$7.95Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Healers Tea Tree Oil Conditioning Dog & Cat Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Grapeseed Oil, Amino Acids, BHA...||Purified Water, Nonionic Surfactant, Sodium...||Purified Water, Nonionic Surfactant Blend, Isopropanol...||Deionized Water, SD-40 Alcohol, Tea Tree Oil...||Purified Water, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol...|
|Health Feature||Paw Care||—||—||Itch & Redness Remedy||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Perfect for dog paws
Perfect product for dog paws. Also, a little expensive for the amount in bottle. Please manufacture a larger size to receive a discount for buying more product.
Lightweight oil, smells nice, dog didn’t lick his paws
Helped dog’s dry, cracked nose
My sweet senior dog has a cracked and craggily nose- especially in the winter. I tried so many products but this, twice a day, keeps her nose moisturized and smooth. She doesn’t like it but giving her a snack right after helps :)
Nothing short of a miracle
My senior dog’s nose has been so incredibly dry. It was looking yucky and painful. We kept trying lots of things but lost of them were balms. It was hard to get her not to lick a balm off and allow time to work. I am so glad I found this oil. It seeps right in and is like magic! Works quickly!
Perfect for any dry nose
One of my dogs has a dry nose due to her illness and medication. The other just has a dry nose for unknown reasons. This product works FAST. In just 2-3 days (using it once a day) their noses are back to normal. I'm shocked. A little goes a LONG way. This tiny bottle is worth the money and will last forever.
It didn’t work for my dog, but that doesn’t mean it wouldn’t work for someone else’s dog. Over the last few months I have tested 4 different nose products out on my lab’s nose and this one in particular actually dried his nose out more and the scent bugged him (it is a bit fragrant). I love the oil concept vs the balms because I feel like it gets absorbed into the skin quick in comparison. The applicator is a great idea, but a full squirt is wasting a lot of product and it isn’t the easiest to get just a drop or two. Personally I feel a dropper would be more effective with less wasted product. I loved that the bottle was glass and not plastic as well.
I'm using this on my husky mix's nose that is very rough and cracked. He doesn't like it much (not sure if it's the smell or it might sting), but it's working and he's pulling away less and less. He doesn't like the spray but is willing to let me just rub it on. Working well.
just gets licked off
If you want to spend money on a product that your dog just licks off go no further. It might work if you can prevent your dog from licking their own nose. Good luck though because they’d need no tongue for that to happen. 100% useless for the nose. Maybe it’s useful on paws with an e collar but I’d doubt it because my dog immediate began to ‘dig’ on a pillow to wipe it off.
A must have!
If you have a K9 with a dry/craced nose - this is the product for hi/her. A "10" for your dogs pathway to comfort.
Buying my second bottle! I've tried a lot of different stuff for my dogs nose but this is my favorite.