WAUDOG QR Passport Cotton Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from environmentally friendly, recycled raw materials
- The chic fabric is hypoallergenic, breathable, retains warmth, and wicks away moisture for maximum comfort.
- Comes in a variety of sizes and colors so your pal will find one that suits her style best.
- Features a quick-release, fastex buckle with a secure blocker.
- Includes reflective stitching that will keep your fur baby safe during early morning and late-night journeys.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Boulevard Palm Dog Collar, Navy, Medium$15.00Chewy Price
- Doggy Tales Realtree Adjustable Dog Collar, Sea Glass, Small$12.95Chewy Price
- Chai's Choice Premium Dog Collar, Black & Red, X-Large$15.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Pawtitas Reflective Padded Dog Collar, Camouflage Grey, X-Small$13.15Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Tasmanian Devil Dog Collar, Wide-Large$9.47Chewy Price$32.49List Price
- Buckle-Down Sugar Skull Starburst Polyester Dog Collar, Large: 15 to 24-in neck, 1-in wide$20.95Chewy Price$27.50List Price
- Buckle-Down American Flag Dog Collar, Medium$17.21Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Flowers Dog Collar, Medium$18.65Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Tie Dye Swirl Dog Collar, Wide-Medium$21.49Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Polyester, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||—||Outdoor Use||Reflective||Reflective||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Good collar but not QR tag
The collar itself is great, but sadly the QR tag broke off within 2 months of wearing…I love the reflective aspect to the collar for easy spotting in the dark, with a flashlight!
This and the matching leash are great. The QR Passcode for lost dog fell off but it was cool the two days it lasted lol. I still love the collar and leash