Way Basics zBoard Paperboard Modern Enclosed Cat Litter Box
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted from eco zBoard Recycled Paperboard, which is non-toxic and free of formaldehyde and VOC, making it safe for your pet and the environment!
- Easy to assemble with no tools required—simply peel the 3M adhesive strips and assemble using the easy-align pins; 3M industrial adhesive securely builds unit.
- Strong and durable construction—the maximum recommended load is 30 lbs.
- Interior dimensions (inch): 18.9 L x 19.3 W x 14.6 H. Exterior dimensions (inch): 20.5 L x 35.8 W x 16.9 H.
- Features a semi-glossy paper veneer finish. Recommended for indoor use and in a dry area; not suitable for use in moist or wet places.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Walkway Entrance Two Door Bench Cat Litter Box Cover, Walnut$114.99Chewy Price
- Unipaws Decorative Bench Cat Litter Box Enclosure, Weathered Gray$149.99Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- DealFrisco Elevated Side Table Litter Box Cover$124.99Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Cat Cabinet, Light Grey$116.02Chewy Price$123.00List Price
- Teamson Pets Dyad Wooden Cat Litter Box End Table, Mocha Walnut$170.52Chewy Price$357.99List Price
- Unipaws Decorative Cat Litter Box Enclosure, White$149.99Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- DealFrisco Mid-Century Modern Side Table Cat Litter Box Cover, Walnut$119.99Chewy Price
- The Refined Feline Refined Deluxe Cat Litter Box, Smoke, Large$219.99Chewy Price
- Unipaws Decorative Diamond-Design Cat Litter Box Enclosure, Gray$89.99Chewy Price$95.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Height Range||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||—||—||30 inches & under|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No||No||No Tools Required|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
|Litter Box Type||Enclosed||Enclosed||—||Enclosed||Enclosed|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
91 Customer Reviews
Not Functional or Practical
Do not buy this item just in general, especially if you have kitties who make a mess of their litter area and may do their business outside of the litter box at times. The product arrived with some cosmetic damages from shipping, but was able to be assembled. It is extremely hard to clean as the material is extremely absorbent, even when spraying the cleaning product on a rag and cleaning that way there is moisture damage and the material changes in color and expands. With that said, cleaning and accidents have caused the entire enclosure to become extremely warped, smelly, and overall unable to be used after only 2 weeks. I definitely would look elsewhere for a closed litter box setup, as this product is extremely disappointing.
Cute but could be better
I was expecting a hard wood box but instead got cheap MDF/cardboard type of material. My pros and cons, Pros - Cute design, hides the litterbox, stops more litter from escaping onto the ground when paired with a mat in front and the box overall was very light and easy to put together. Cons - Very cheap material, smells escape, my cats if unsupervised throw around the mesh scratching surface and it ends up in the litterbox and the rectangle it sits in doesn't stay still either so that also gets knocked around. Overall I probably would of got something more sturdy and wouldn't recommend this one specifically. The sifting arm and hammer litterbox it recommends is okay, but my cats are used to a taller litterbox so I notice they kick out more litter than usual with this one. Just something to note.
I like how saves trees it was easy to put together I bought 2 and stacked them. The only one thing i didn’t like about it the litter catching tray was slippery I had some double stick tape and put just some tape on the bottom.
Piece of junk
I wish i could give this 0 stars. So hard to clean the litter box and my cat has zero room inside. The pieces stick together by tape and over all just overpriced junk. The doors broke the same day.
It is a weird material. Although it took me (who sucks at building anything) about ten minutes, it was already damaged in a few areas. If you are not careful you can damage it very VERY easily. It has a great over all look but it is quite smaller then what I expected. I do not think it is worth the money if you are willing to build your own. My kitty has not used this yet but if she gets any urine on the material it will bubble. So expect to only have this or repurchase this about every six months or so.
It is ok but not what expected
Not as well made as other one I bought but easy to assemble. Did come with a dent in front but expected since it is not made of solid wood.
very nice had mine for three years
I’ve had this for a while, I got mine in blue. I will say that it is only put together with these little pegs and adhesive strips however I had no problem putting it together and I’ve had no problem with it falling apart or not staying together, I’ve only moved it once and I was careful moving it. It holds the litter very well it has room in the front for a little mat or a little catcher- I’ve had it for about three years, and I have five cats and there is a little bit of a smell I’m starting to notice now but like I said I’ve had it for three years and it’s very well used by my cats so I definitely give this a five star and I’m buying another one( mine fits behind the cat tower so the dog can’t get to it )
Ok but why MDF?
I mean I get why this is MDF it's cheap it's affordable it is mostly durableish. Really what was I thinking getting something that cats urinate in that is MDF. MDF absorbs liquid and expands in the second my kitten (or maybe the older cat who knows) missed the box once... I can now no longer open or close the door and I'm just waiting for replace it to something that is not absorbed a whole bunch of kitten urine.
A Worthwhile Purchase!
I've now had this piece of furniture for over a year and I'm glad to say that I really like this product. I would buy it again if I had to. It can break if you're careless but that issue is purely error on the builder's part in my experience. It's very sturdy but is weakened by excessive moisture since it's made of compressed cardboard. Just be gentle when putting it together and don't spill anything on it and you've got a great, long lasting solution to hiding your cat litter.
Not the best
The cabinet is easily damaged, and runs small. You can only fit small trays inside, not automatics, and nothing covered. It is also a pain to clean if your cat is as awful as mine. My cabinet wound up just being a storage space to keep extra litter and cleaning supplies inside instead. For what it is, it should have cost a lot less.