Way Basics zBoard Paperboard Modern Enclosed Cat Litter Box
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted from eco zBoard Recycled Paperboard, which is non-toxic and free of formaldehyde and VOC, making it safe for your pet and the environment!
- Easy to assemble with no tools required—simply peel the 3M adhesive strips and assemble using the easy-align pins; 3M industrial adhesive securely builds unit.
- Strong and durable construction—the maximum recommended load is 30 lbs.
- Interior dimensions (inch): 18.9 L x 19.3 W x 14.6 H. Exterior dimensions (inch): 20.5 L x 35.8 W x 16.9 H.
- Features a semi-glossy paper veneer finish. Recommended for indoor use and in a dry area; not suitable for use in moist or wet places.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Elevated Side Table Litter Box Cover$112.49Chewy Price$124.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Cat Cabinet, Light Grey$95.14Chewy Price$123.00List Price
- DealFrisco Two Story Cat Litter Box Cover$125.99Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- Unipaws Decorative Bench Cat Litter Box Enclosure, Weathered Gray$131.09Chewy Price$199.99List Price
- DealFrisco Mid-Century Modern Side Table Cat Litter Box Cover, Walnut$107.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Teamson Pets Dyad Wooden Cat Litter Box End Table, Mocha Walnut$170.52Chewy Price$357.99List Price
- The Refined Feline Refined Deluxe Cat Litter Box, Mahogany, Large$219.99Chewy Price
- New Age Pet ecoFLEX Litter Loo & End Table, Antique White, Jumbo$99.63Chewy Price$349.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Furniture Features||Modern||Modern||Modern||Tunnel, Condo||Modern|
|Height Range||30 inches & under||30 inches & under||—||31 inches to 59 inches||—|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No||No Tools Required||No|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
|Litter Box Type||Enclosed||Enclosed||—||Covered||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
95 Customer Reviews
Not Very Sturdy Not Worth the Price
The paperboard material is very cheap, I accidentally bumped the inside panel with my cats litterbox and splintered the wood. I was able to get it back in place. When I originally put it together, the hole that the magnetic latches pop into was already damaged, so now they pop off when i open the doors. My cat also pooped on it and when i removed the poo it took some of the paint off. So overall, it does the job but it is noooot worth the price.
This is not an actual cabinet. It is thick, colored cardboard with NO hardware holding it together at all! The ONLY thing holding it is very flimsy double sided tape. The boards are bowed so none of them sit flush to the others, so the tape doesn't even hold except here and there. I MIGHT pay $10 for this, but when I paid over $75 I really expected something that was at least some kind of wood that screwed together! I can't even move this thing without the pieces falling apart from each other. There is not way when my cats get in it it isn't going to crash apart. Let alone when I have to slide the cat box out to clean it. One slight bump to the side makes the small sections of tape that are currently sticking, unstick. This is absolutely horrible and I am livid! If I could give negative stars I would.
Not Functional or Practical
Do not buy this item just in general, especially if you have kitties who make a mess of their litter area and may do their business outside of the litter box at times. The product arrived with some cosmetic damages from shipping, but was able to be assembled. It is extremely hard to clean as the material is extremely absorbent, even when spraying the cleaning product on a rag and cleaning that way there is moisture damage and the material changes in color and expands. With that said, cleaning and accidents have caused the entire enclosure to become extremely warped, smelly, and overall unable to be used after only 2 weeks. I definitely would look elsewhere for a closed litter box setup, as this product is extremely disappointing.
Very poor design, and cheaply made. It has double sided stickers that hold it together and a few dowels. Definitely not worth the money for the quality of it. Had I known it was such a poor design I wouldn’t of purchased.
Cute but could be better
I was expecting a hard wood box but instead got cheap MDF/cardboard type of material. My pros and cons, Pros - Cute design, hides the litterbox, stops more litter from escaping onto the ground when paired with a mat in front and the box overall was very light and easy to put together. Cons - Very cheap material, smells escape, my cats if unsupervised throw around the mesh scratching surface and it ends up in the litterbox and the rectangle it sits in doesn't stay still either so that also gets knocked around. Overall I probably would of got something more sturdy and wouldn't recommend this one specifically. The sifting arm and hammer litterbox it recommends is okay, but my cats are used to a taller litterbox so I notice they kick out more litter than usual with this one. Just something to note.
I like how saves trees it was easy to put together I bought 2 and stacked them. The only one thing i didn’t like about it the litter catching tray was slippery I had some double stick tape and put just some tape on the bottom.
Meh, could be a lot better
It's a great idea but the material just deteriorates. It needs a different kind of finish. Also a trap would be better than a scratcher, because the scratcher catches almost zero litter.
Piece of junk
I wish i could give this 0 stars. So hard to clean the litter box and my cat has zero room inside. The pieces stick together by tape and over all just overpriced junk. The doors broke the same day.
It is a weird material. Although it took me (who sucks at building anything) about ten minutes, it was already damaged in a few areas. If you are not careful you can damage it very VERY easily. It has a great over all look but it is quite smaller then what I expected. I do not think it is worth the money if you are willing to build your own. My kitty has not used this yet but if she gets any urine on the material it will bubble. So expect to only have this or repurchase this about every six months or so.
It is ok but not what expected
Not as well made as other one I bought but easy to assemble. Did come with a dent in front but expected since it is not made of solid wood.