Weaver Leather AirFlex Roper Horse Cinch
About This Item
- Felt-lined smart cinch for horses.
- Designed with 2 rollers for reliable performance.
- Features a ½ inch black polyester felt backer that adds extra comfort.
- Buckle is cast for a modern, seamless and streamlined look as well as improved durability.
- Crafted to be 5.25 inches wide with a durable poly webbing top and nylon off billet holder.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Shires Equestrian Products Blenheim Horse Balance Strap, Dark Havana, 16.5-in$17.09Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Mayatex Firecracker Wool Horse Saddle Blanket, Red$61.20Chewy Price$91.50List Price
- Mayatex Mojave Wool Horse Saddle Blanket, Black$63.50Chewy Price$91.50List Price
- Horze Equestrian Lunging Horse Girth, True Blue, Horse$39.99Chewy Price
- Henri de Rivel Training Horse Surcingle, Grey, Horse$77.07Chewy Price$131.06List Price
- Henri de Rivel Triple Covered Stirrup Leathers, Havana, 60$65.80Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Front Riser Gel Horse Pad$99.99Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather Tacky-Tack Liner Bareback Horse Saddle Pad, Black$75.35Chewy Price$83.69List Price
- Weaver Leather 100% Mohair 27-Strand Roper Horse Cinch, 36-in$65.70Chewy Price$78.79List Price
- Weaver Leather AirFlex Roper Cinch & Roll Snug Horse Cinch Buckle, 34-in$78.02Chewy Price$93.99List Price
- Equine Couture Satin Dressage Saddle Pad, Black$49.95Chewy Price$51.65List Price
- Weaver Leather AirFlex Straight Cinch & Roll Snug Horse Cinch Buckle, 36-in$51.24Chewy Price$87.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Foam, Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
I like this cinch, it’s lightweight, grabs well and allows air to flow through the cracks. It does well in the arena and in the hills no burs or fox tails stick to it and you can unvelcro the ends in order to put more of the cinch between your horses armpit and the buckle!
I have this cinch for both of my horses and I absolutely love it. It's really easy to clean and they don't act "cinchy" when I tighten it up.