Weaver Leather Contoured Single Weave Wool Blend Horse Saddle Pad
About This Item
- Colorful single weave design inspired by southwestern-style rugs.
- Contoured shape promotes a better fit with fewer wrinkles.
- Wool blend felt liner provides padding and moisture wicking to help keep you and your mane man comfortable.
- Measures 31x32 inches to fit under most western saddles.
- Top grain wear leathers provide extra protection.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Horze Equestrian Front Riser Gel Horse Pad$99.99Chewy Price
- Gatsby Horse Stirrup Leathers, Havanna, 7/8 x 48-in$21.83Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Gatsby Premium Dressage Horse Saddle Pad, Navy$21.55Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Horse Stirrup Leathers, Black, 53-in$39.99Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Fur Horse Half Pad, White, Horse$34.99Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Horse Stirrup Leathers, Dark Brown, 49-in$39.98Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Henri de Rivel Training Horse Surcingle, Grey, Horse$71.50Chewy Price$131.06List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Performance SupaFleece Horse Pad, Black$57.59Chewy Price$63.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Performance Jump Horse Saddlecloth, Black$50.39Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- Paris Tack American Leather English Saddle Girth Extender, Havana$12.95Chewy Price$21.95List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Blenheim Horse Balance Strap, Black, 16.5-in$17.09Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Derby Originals Shaped Wither Relief Dressage English Horse Saddle Pad, White$45.95Chewy Price$56.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Felt, Synthetic Fabric||Wool, Natural Fabric||Wool, Natural Fabric||Wool, Natural Fabric|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Not as advertised
While this is a very nice blanket, it is not 3 inches thick as was advertised. It is more like 1 inch thick. It does have nice protection sewn in for the spine.
Do not recommend
Not what I expected in quality. Would not recommend. My horse acts different wearing this as well.