Weaver Leather Original Adjustable Nylon Horse Halter
About This Item
- Premium-quality halter features high-grade nylon and super-duty solid brass hardware.
- Triple-ply cheek straps and box-stitched stress points are designed for years of safe, reliable use.
- Oblong buckle holes and heat sealed edges offer added durability, while the adjustable chin and rolled throat strap provide excellent fit and comfort.
- Solid brass throat snap is looped into the nylon rather than being stitched in so it can be replaced quickly and easily if needed.
- Halter is available in a huge variety of vibrant colors and sizes to fit horses of every age and breed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TuffRider Kozy Komfort Stable Horse Blanket, Black, 75-in$62.32Chewy Price$69.25List Price
- Gatsby Basic All-Purpose Horse Saddle Pad, Royal$12.04Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Gatsby Premium All-Purpose Horse Saddle Pad, Red$26.48Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Silvertip No. 95 Rope Horse Halter & 10-ft Lead, Black/Gray/Red$52.95Chewy Price$58.29List Price
- Weaver Leather Poly Horse Lead Rope, Purple$12.08Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Smart Cinch Felt Lined Straight & Roll Snug Horse Cinch Buckle, Brown, 24-in$51.25Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Cotton Horse Lead Rope, Blue$13.95Chewy Price$15.09List Price
- Gatsby Econony Replacement Horse Halter Crownpiece, Pony 23-in$8.99Chewy Price
- Gatsby Fancy Raised Standing Horse Martingale, Pony$59.99Chewy Price
- Gatsby Polypropylene Cowboy Horse Lead, 10-ft, White$14.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
My go to halter!
High quality halter. Nylon is supple, colors are bold & beautiful and hold their durability well-after two years of laundaring. Love the quick release as my girl is tall making it much easier putting it on/off. I love that they're on sale, I purchased the same one as a backup, since lime is often hard to find. Additionally, many thanks to the Customer Service Team who always seem pleased to take my call!
always but Weaver
Love the fit and color. Everyone has been buying new halters mostly blue. I decided to shake it up with lime green!
Fits great, sturdy
My mule has an off size head and we've tried several styles that don't fit. The average size fits her great, it's a nice sturdy material.
I Love Weaver Halters and this one did not disappoint. It looks Beautiful on my gelding and the color is bright and pretty.
I ordered a small and it was HUGE. Measure, Measure & Measure first. Nice thick material. Small is huge
Great solid halter
Stitching and webbing are great. I like the adjustability and the throat latch as well as poll connectivity options. Excellent for training and perfect size for my average sized yearlings.
This halter is very flimsy, hard to get on and don't like the adjustment on the nose band. Weaver leather co. used to be high quality, this was not. Go back to making halters like you used too!
My donkey Bella loves the new halter fit her perfect horse halters are hard to fit her perfect this one was just right
Weaver horse halter
I was looking for a red halter that I could leave outside and this adjustable one works great on my OTTB.
My horse this year went through 20 halters (Losing them or braking them) After buying this halter he has not lost it. It fits him well. Definitely will buy it again.