West Paw Zogoflex Zisc Flying Disc Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Zogoflex® is an exclusive material that makes fetch, tug-o-war, and chew therapy more fun — it’s easy on doggie mouths, stretches (without stretching out) and sports an unstoppable bounce — all while staying tenaciously tough. For dogs who love to swim (or just need a distraction in the bathtub), Zogoflex® stays afloat.
- 100% recyclable disc flies like a hard plastic Frisbee but softer on doggie mouths
- BPA-and-phthalate-free, non-toxic, and FDA-compliant
- It’s easy to sanitize Zogoflex® toys at home — just pop it on the top shelf of your dishwasher.
- Made in Montana from US-sourced materials
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Baseball 2-in-1 Mitt & Ball Squeaky Dog Toy$5.66Chewy Price$7.98List Price
- DealFrisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- DealWest Paw Zogoflex Zisc Flying Disc Dog Toy, Aqua Blue, Large$18.95Chewy Price
- DealNylabone FlexiChew Chicken Flavored Dog Chew Toy, X-Large$15.86Chewy Price$24.39List Price
- DealWest Paw Zogoflex Zisc Flying Disc Dog Toy, Granny Smith, Large$18.95Chewy Price
- DealWest Paw Zogoflex Jive Dog Toy, Aqua Blue, Mini$10.95Chewy Price
- DealWest Paw Zogoflex Hurley Tough Dog Chew Toy, Aqua Blue, Mini$10.95Chewy Price
- DealJW Pet Bad Cuz Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$3.95Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- DealNylabone Healthy Edible Flexi Chew Value Pack Bacon & Chicken Flavor Dog Chew Toy, X-Small$6.99Chewy Price$10.29List Price
- DealWest Paw Zogoflex Bumi Dog Toy, Granny Smith, Large$19.95Chewy Price
- DealJolly Pets Bounce-n-Play Dog Toy, P-ink, 6-in$13.62Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Outdoor, Water Toy, Exercise||Outdoor, Water Toy, Exercise||Exercise, Water Toy||Outdoor, Glowing & Light-Up, Water Toy, Exercise||Outdoor, Glowing & Light-Up, Water Toy, Electronic, Exercise|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
168 Customer Reviews
Virtually indestructible and it floats
With a Boxer and a Boxer-mix we've gone through discs almost as quickly as treats. This disc has survived multiple tug-a-wars, sharp teeth and beach runs. It flies like a disc should AND it does float! After two years of daily use I decided to get a new one just to have a spare.
Best Disc on Market
My Aussies tears up all other discs ive gotten them. This one has lasted a year! It also is strudy enough that it flies correctly, unlike Kong’s floppy feeling discs. Also held up way longer than Kong’s disc, which teared in a month.
Another winner from West Paw
Decided to buy this for my then 9 month old standard poodle as she came across it in a local dog park and didn't want to put it down. She loves the ball we bought her from West Paw (on recommendation from her dentist) and she adores this disc toy! She loves chasing it down in the yard and it's so nice and soft and flexible for her mouth. She parades it around very proudly and likes to play tug o war with it as well. So far it's stood up against all the tugging and twisting even when I was sure it would get a hole in it from her teeth. So well made and designed with a dog's comfort and joy in mind. Highly recommend!
My Australian Shepherd LOVES "Frisbee Fetchin". He is also loves Tug-O-War. He's a power chewer. No other disc's have held up more than a day. Real Frisbees...all mangled in short order. These disc's last about a year! I have no idea what they are made of...but it's ultra tough. But soft enough that I do not worry about it hurting his mouth/teeth...even in the winter freezing temps. Best disc EVER!
I got this as a backup frisbee for my BC who is learning to catch them for sport hopefully. I wanted one that was more durable than my fabric one for when our other dog joins and chews on it. This frisbee flys well, but not very far. My real complaint is it’s bouncy-ness. Seems to bounce out of my dogs mouth a lot. I guess it can help teach him to get a better grip on them in the air. Probably best for just casual play.
Dog and owner love disk.
The Dog, owner, both love it. I bought it and sent it to them, I loved the price. Alan Walker
Been using these with my Aussie for years now, it's probably his favorite thing in the world. If you play daily, you can get a year out of it before the inner ring starts to separate from the outer. They also make a glow in the dark version which works great in the winter time, keep a flashlight on hand to keep it bright.
Durable, Flies Well
My big pup loves to chew and chase - this is one of her favorite toys. She loves chewing it while laying around the house, but she looks forward to when I grab it to take with us up to the park. (If I forget, she goes to grab it.) It's held up a lot longer than the Chuck-It soft frisbee we had before. And this frisbee is something we've had since early June. Still going strong. :)
My one year old Boxer loves frisbees, but she shreds them and eats the plastic, making it unsafe for her to play with them. This frisbee is flexible and, she can't shred it. It's also great to throw in the yard with my husband (doesn't hurt your hands when you catch it).
We have a year old border aussie. She went through too many frisbees, sometimes in less than a day. She wasn't chewing them but playing catch. We finally one tough! There aren't any teeth prints in it and it is easier on her mouth. We have had over a week and it is still useable. My husband ask me to order another one for backup.