Wholistic Pet Organics Digest-All Plus Dog & Cat Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-in-one, ready-to-use probiotic and enzyme formula helps support healthy digestion in dogs of all ages.
- Packed with 5 billion CFUs—or colony forming units—of viable probiotics per scoop to promote a healthy gut flora.
- Loaded with plant-based enzymes from pineapples and papaya to help boost nutrient absorption and promote normal digestion.
- May help with occasional digestive upset like flatulence, diarrhea or constipation, and can be used daily to support healthy digestion overall.
- Made in the USA with no fillers, synthetics, GMO’s or artificial flavorings; includes handy scoop so you can mix it with water or your pal’s favorite wet food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Mushroom Max with Turkey Tail Soft Chews Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 60 count$21.99Chewy Price$34.65List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Phyto Flex Dog Supplement, 1-lb jar$38.95Chewy Price
- Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Norwegian Kelp Dog Supplement, 3-lb jar$36.95Chewy Price
- DealThe Missing Link Pet Kelp Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 8-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Equa Holistics Total Digest Canine Probiotics & Enzymes Dog Supplement, 7.94-oz tub$131.24Chewy Price$162.17List Price$124.68Autoship Price
- kin+kind Organic Healthy Poops Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$23.49Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.32Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Professional Strength Veterinary Formula Canine Blend Superfood Dog Supplement, 5-lb$65.99Chewy Price$82.39List Price$62.69Autoship Price
- DealFera Pet Organics Fish Oil + Vitamin E Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- NOW Pets Cardiovascular Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 4.5-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealWanderfound Pets Omega 3-6-9 Skin & Coat Health Smoked Salmon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.98Chewy Price$18.98Autoship Price
- kin+kind Organic Healthy Skin & Coat Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation product, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation product...||Prebiotic- feeds “good bacteria”: FOS (Fructooligiosaccharide)., Probiotics- 2 Billion CFUs per scoop: Lactobaccilus Acidophilus, L. Brevis...||Active Ingredients: Protein digestive enzymes: Protease (Aspergillus Oryzae) 12, 000 HUT, Protease (Bacillus Licheniformis) 500 PC ...||Algae Meal, Broccoli Sprouts, Turmeric...||Slippery Elm Bark, Organic Chamomile Flower, Organic Fennel Seed...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Senior, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||—||Vegetarian, Human-Grade, Non-GMO||—||—|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
Too dry and crumbly
The food was way too dry and produced a lot of powder and crumbs. When I scoop the food it’s filled with powder. I’m normally satisfied with this brand but this is my first with this flavor.
best dog food
Seriously the best dog food out there you can see the difference in their coat and they LOVE to eat
We have used this for years on our English bulldog. As anyone who has a bulldog knows they have very sensitive diets. We get complements all the time what a good looking bull dog he is. He doesn’t have the yeast issues or runny eyes and I know this helps with the digestion of his raw diet.
So far so good
I bought this to mix in my (4) cats wet food. They like it and it seems to be helping. Only thing is I have to buy the large size container but if it helps it's worth it
Holistic pet organics digest all
Holistic pet organic digest all has been amazing for my cats. Both my cats have poultry allergies and cannot have anything containing any form of poetry. This makes it very difficult to find food. Kiwi suffers from severe food allergies he keeps developing new food allergies and this powder since I've been using it has been a miracle worker to keep the puking at Bay. I have recently gotten a kitten that has also been diagnosed with a poultry allergy and his diarrhea has almost completely stopped. Both cats only get dry food one is a rabbit meat dry food and the other one is salmon and chickpea both are limited ingredients. And adding this powder to the food daily has made things much better for us. The fruity kitties eat better than I do.
I had to switch my two senior dogs over to this product because their former product had been discontinued at another store. After some research I decided to try this product. I am very pleased with it. Both dogs tummy issues are doing better than when they were on the other product. Louie and Lexie will continue to use this product.
Dogs love it
Our 2 large female GSDs love on their food! They have on their twice a day meals. We get it via auto ship so we never forget or run out!
I have two of my 17 yr old cats on this and they have been doing very well. One has a tumor on his gallbladder and one is hyperthyroid. They are eating well and gaining a bit of weight.
Seems to work
Have been using this for a while now and seems to be good for my dog's digestion. Love that it has no extra unnecessary ingredients.
not sure yet if it’s working, but pleased
Started my pup on this a couple weeks ago. He had signs of acid reflux and loose stools. When he started this, he had lots of mucus in his stools for about a week. And it smelled TERRIBLE. I was slightly concerned but found out sometimes when the body is being detoxed, mucus can show in the stools as the GI tract is cleaned out so to speak. After a week, the excess mucus went away and his stools have been mostly normal. Occasionally, his stools are still soft, so we’re going through some dietary changes for the poor pup. But overall pleased with this product.