Wigzi Dual Doggie Retractable Dog Leash, Green/Orange, 10-ft long
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Trigger Snap||Snap||Trigger Snap||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap|
|Leash Length||10 feet||10 feet||4.5 feet||16 feet||16 feet|
|Leash Type||Double, Retractable||Retractable||Double||Retractable||Retractable|
About This Item
- Makes walking two dogs possible on one retractable leash, without getting tangled.
- It allows you to maintain individual control of each dog while you walk.
- The built-in untangling mechanism does all the work for you so you can enjoy your walk without stopping to untangle leads.
- Both the leads and the brake buttons are color-coded, so you’ll always know exactly which dog you’re controlling.
- Stop just one dog, or stop them both with the push of a button. Supports two dogs, up to 50 pounds each, with 10 feet of lead per dog.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealWigzi Dual Doggie Rope Light Dog Leash, Black$32.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- DealGuardian Gear 2-Way Dog Coupler, Black, X-Small$6.40Chewy Price$7.69List Price
- DealFresh Pawz Checkerboard Dog Leash, Small$17.47Chewy Price$25.00List Price
- DealFrisco Fashion Leash, Buffalo Plaid, LG - Length: 6-ft, Width: 1-in$9.23Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealFrisco Fashion Leash, Blue Plaid, LG - Length: 6-ft, Width: 1-in$5.89Chewy Price$9.09List Price
- DealKurgo Springback Polyester Bungee Running Dog Leash, 3-ft long, 1-in wide$17.01Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- DealEat Play Wag Daisy Fields Standard Dog Leash, 1-in$36.90Chewy Price$41.00List Price
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
262 Customer Reviews
Helpful on walks
Many bad reviews talk about needing to spin the circle occasionally which is true, but I'm not sure what kind of magic they were expecting. This keeps my dogs tangle free like nothing else has. If I have to spin the middle part by hand a few times per walk it is not hard.
broke on the first walk
I'm disappointed to see this is still for sale and nothing new out there since this exact leash broken before we even got to the end of the driveway.
Straps are too thin, not long enough for my dogs, and can't attach dog poo bag container...
Easy easy to walk two when they stop at different times in different direction . Love the swivel .
Not made for everyone
Has no good retractable for my 2 pups. Literally can yank and break. No bueno!
Does not last long
I bought this item in August 2020 when I adopted my second dog. At first I was loving this product. It’s perfect for a 20lbs and 10lbs dogs. When your walking them you can control where and how far they go. But the nylon string intertwine with each other and becomes knotted it’s easy to unwind it though, but after many months of the wear and tear it doesn’t last long it starts ripping. The handle is also wearing out. The plastic started coming off like rubber.
This is just ok
I have 2 dogs, one is a very hyper puppy who is constantly getting the leashes tangled in one another. I thought this would be amazing and the answer to my problems. It is a great idea but if the dog moves too fast back and fourth the leash still gets tangled and I have to spin the mechanism myself to untangle it. It is great if they are just moving slowly or switching sides but the spin mechanism isn't that agile for quick movement. I also wish the entire lead was thick like the color part of it, not a thin string, I am afraid it will snap off if my dog yanks too hard from seeing another dog, it just doesn't seem that strong.
Our everyday leash
I really like this leash! I think it's a great leash for all size dogs so long as they don't pull. I think it's okay for small to medium size breeds that pull, but for large breed they may be too strong. The retractible part of the leash is a thin rope and although it hasn't happen to me, it looks like it could break easily with a strong breed pulling it. I take my pit bull (who typically doesn't pull) and my pug for a walk daily with this leash, and the only time I have been concerned is when my pitty tried sprinting to chase a cat. Other than that, I recommend this leash. Its convenient in the sense that it wont tangle and it has a separate lock feature for both leashes as well. If the rope that retracted was thicker I would have given it a five star rating.
Not for big dogs
We bought this in anticipation of adding a third dog to our family so wanted to try out a method of walking two dogs on a leash with one hand. We used this with our 35 lb beagle mix and 52 lb female husky. The beagle went running once after a squirrel and the leash snapped. We had it for less than three days. I would not recommend this leash for bigger dogs or big pullers.
Broke in less than a week from small dogs
I liked this idea initially but it was more of a burden. It literally broke because of a chihuahua and a basenji. Shouldn't have happened and a complete waste. Very disappointing