Wild Harvest Advanced Nutrition Gerbil & Hamster Food, 4.5-lb jug
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with real grains, seeds, fruits and vegetables in every bowl.
- Offers your pet a healthy helping of fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals to encourage a strong physique.
- The mix of natural ingredients replicates the food found in her natural habitat, encouraging her to engage in foraging behaviors.
- Specially designed for hamsters and gerbils.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Science Selective Complete Hamster Food, 12-oz bag$6.75Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.41Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Rabbit Pellets Premium Timothy Blend Rabbit Food, 5-lb bag$7.16Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.80Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds Best in Show 18% Professional Rabbit Feed, 50-lb bag$37.66Chewy Price$37.99List Price$35.78Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Timothy Pellets Adult Rabbit Food, 8-lb bag$11.26Chewy Price$11.59List Price$10.70Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Alfalfa Hay Small Pet Food, 9-lb box$24.38Chewy Price$24.99List Price$23.16Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Natural Guinea Pig Food, 4.5-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Kaytee Food From the Wild Rabbit Food, 4-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Hand Packed Coarse Timothy Hay Small Animal Food, 10-lb box$44.86Chewy Price$57.97List Price$42.62Autoship Price
- Viking Farmer Alfalfa Hay for Rabbits & Small Pets, 10 lbs$32.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- White Mill PURE Rat Food, 1.7-lb bag$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Tiny Friends Farm Reggie Rat & Mimi Mouse Food, 2-lb bag$7.64Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.26Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Timothy Hay Guinea Pig, Rabbit Chinchilla & Small Animal Food, 3.5-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Soybean Meal, Oat Groats, Soybean Hulls...||Soybean Hulls, Soybean Meal, Oat Groats...||Wheat, Milo, Millet...||Ground Wheat, Ground Corn, Peas...||Timothy Meal, Pearled Barley (Rolled), Oat Groats...|
|Food Form||Grains, Dried Veggies, Dried Fruits, Seeds, Mix||Dry Food||Seed & Grain Blend||Feed||Pellets|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health|
|Small Pet Type||Hamster, Gerbil||Hamster, Gerbil||Hamster, Gerbil||Hamster||Gerbil, Hamster|
|Special Diet||High-Protein||N/A||N/A||N/A||High Fiber|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
My dog loves her new ball. We have lots of tennis balls that she plays with but this one is more durable since it has the outer shell. We got the medium and it’s the perfect size. If your dog loves balls you should get them this one!
I use this for my breeding group of hamsters. It works great for pregnant and babies. I love that I can feed it to my Syrian and dwarf hamsters. I will keep using this as a main source of food.
Sticking with the Kaytee Brand
I bought this hamster food because it seemed like a great deal for it's price. Unfortunately, our hamster would not touch this kind so it ended up going to the birds instead so it wouldn't go to waste. I will not be buying this kind again.
I like the larger container and the variety in the mix makes MS Hammy happy
I love it. It is a great products.
I love it. It is a great products. It is a great size to get. My hamster loves it a lot and I love it a lot too.
Wonderful Hamster food
My hamster Hodor LOVES this food, and with it coming in the 4.5 gallon size bucket, it lasts a while, and I dont need a storage container for it.
was broke open
love the product but the contaner was broken open, and spilled in the box i called you people you want me to send it to you but i cant i throw it away
This nutrition food is excellent for my two hamster nd they loved
My hamster loves it/
I like this food, although its dusty, i sift it. The only thing i dont like is they artifical dyes in the wheat. Other than that, the variety is great.
They eat it some what but it looked it was more powdery than the actual food that was in the bucket