Wondercide Rosemary Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- It has a fresh rosemary scent is naturally relaxing and it's designed to kill and repel fleas, ticks and mosquitoes without any harsh chemicals.
- Holistic, vet approved, naturally derived and just as effective as some collars, pills, chewables and drops, but without the harsh chemicals.
- Powerful enough to eliminate pests on fur and skin, yet safe enough to use around the whole family and on dogs and cats of all ages, including puppies, kittens and seniors. Use it as often as needed.
- This 3-in-1 plant-based formula has a naturally calming cedarwood scent and helps kill fleas on carpet, furniture, bedding, flooring, cat condos and in dog kennels.
- A cruelty-free, biodegradable flea protection that's powered by nature and made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wondercide Peppermint Home & Pet Flea & Tick Spray, 4-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Peppermint All-Purpose Dog Bug Spray, 16-oz bottle$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Cedarwood All-Purpose Dog & Cat Bug Spray, 128-oz bottle$90.00Chewy Price$85.50Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Lemongrass All-Purpose Dog & Cat Bug Spray, 16-oz bottle$24.00Chewy Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Spray, 24-oz$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Tick Stick Dog & Cat Tick Removal Tool$6.32Chewy Price$6.65List Price
- Harris Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, 8-oz bottle$6.79Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Virbac Knockout E.S. Area Treatment Spray, 16-oz can$27.54Chewy Price$26.16Autoship Price
- Wondercide Yard & Garden Flea & Tick Concentrate, 16-oz bottle$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Black Flag Flea & Tick Spray Growth Regulator Home Treatment, 128-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$19.09List Price
- Fleabusters RX for Fleas Plus Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$19.21Chewy Price$18.25Autoship Price
- TickCheck Premium Dog Tick Removal Kit$12.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: 4.2% Cedarwood Oil, 2.2% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 1.5% Rosemarry Oil...||Active Ingredients: 4.2% Cedarwood Oil, 2.2% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 1.5% Lemongrass Oil...||Active Ingredients: 5.7% Cedarwood Oil, 2.2% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 0.1% Sesame Oil....||(S)-Methoprene 0.01%, Etofenprox 0.50%, Piperonyl Butoxide 2.00%...||Active Ingredients: 4.2% Cedarwood Oil, 2.2% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 1.5% Peppermint Oil...|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
Great Smelling Bug Spray
I bought this to use on me because it was all natural and it works great!! Smells so much better than other bug sprays too!!
Rosemary Pet Flea and Tick Spray
I hate the smell and it is very greasy. I washed it off Winnie right after spraying and she seemed relieved (and so was I). The smell is still in the air. It is nauseating and my eyes are burning. I am very disappointed in the product.
Effective & Pleasant
I wanted to try a non-chemical alternative to flea and tick control for the house itself although I treat my dog with Rx tick and flea drops every month. Packaged well, great branding… Still I was skeptical… Until I started spraying… It smells amazing with the Cedarwood and rosemary, and it seems very effective so far. It smells so good that I actually enjoy using it weekly with a light spritz on bedding, carpet and upholstery. Sturdy bottle and an easy application that doesn’t seem overwhelming in the air to the dogs and my allergies.
Dog hated it - it made her beautiful Chow fur all sticky and did no good against ticks. Had to chase her down and almost sit oh her to apply it. Ordered two in different scents - returned them.
Did not work.
This did not help with fleas. It just made the house smell.
I'll be darned, the stuff works
I started using Wondercide Flea & Tick for my old dog last year when he was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer. We live in a Lyme endemic area, and I was very concerned about the pesticides in the usual products for a dog whose system was already battling a serious disease. When I received my first order, that day he came in the house with an adult Black-legged tick crawling up his leg. I grabbed it, put it in the bathroom sink, gave it a spritz of Wondercide, and watched it curl up its legs and die. Although I have since been bitten twice myself, and now suffer from Chronic Lyme Disease, my dog was fine. He has since passed over the Bridge, but my other dog is still being spritzed every three days with Wondercide, and it looks like things are still going well. I can't say for a certainty that these products will work for everyone, but they have worked for me ... or at least my dogs. I need to get their human insect repellant and try that, too, I guess.
doesn't really work well as they say
I can use everyday but the fleas do not die and my cat is miserable for at least a whole day and the oil is supposed help with skin but makes it worst.. will not buy again
This flea & tick spray combined with the yard spray is all you need for prevention for your dog & yourself! No toxins. Safe for your dog & your kids. Can’t get better than that!
It had a horrible and strong smell.
It was not what I was expecting at all. Really heavy chemical smell and even my cats avoided anything I sprayed with the stuff for a good couple of days till smell wore off. And it caused headaches. Not even sure if it worked
I was a bit skeptical about this product but it really does work! I sprayed it on the dogs and it instantly killed the fleas on them! I’m not thrilled with the rosemary scent and wish I had picked something different. Too bad they don’t have a small sample pack of all the scents for purchase. I’ve heard the cedarwood one is ok so I’ll try that next.