Yaheetech 68.5-in Rolling Bird Cage & Playtop, Hammertone Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with a secure crescent lock on the entrance door.
- Equipped with a metal grill on the bottom and a slide-out tray.
- Features a ladder and wooden perch on the top for playtime with your pal.
- Includes polished wooden perches, stainless steel feeders and four swivel casters.
- Constructed to be spacious and stable using premium, corrosion and rust-resistant metal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Yaheetech 36-in Bird Cage, Large, Black$77.49Chewy Price
- A&E Cage Company 74-in Bird Cage, Classic Blue$209.06Chewy Price$330.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Southbeach Dome Top Bird Cage, Coral/White$39.75Chewy Price$53.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Wrought Iron Small & Medium Birds Flight Cage, Black Hammertone$174.81Chewy Price$269.99List Price
- Yaheetech 57-in Rolling Meta Open Top Bird Parrot Cage, Black$125.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 64-in Rolling Large Bird Cage, Black$88.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 53.7-in Parrot Bird Cage & Stand, Hammered Black, Large$143.99Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Yaheetech Open Top Rolling Metal Parrot Bird Cage, Black$121.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Open Playtop Bird Cage Cage, Hammered Black$209.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Coated Metal, Stainless Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Stainless Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Stainless Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Stainless Steel, Metal|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Ugh Bird cage
The cage is not very strong but said it can be used with an African Gray. My bird is actually able to bend the thing.
Overall a Nice cage
Ordered the cage for a single cockatiel of my wife's. Her name is Pikachu. Took her from standard size to this, it's like a mansion for Pikachu. She loves all the room to move. Wish the bowls were a little further back, I know it's probably meant for a bigger bird, but she likes to sit at the front when the doors open. I swear she has even gotten a little snooty...lol Nice cage for a African grey or a pair of smaller birds. Only complaint was in the shipping. It was pretty beat up when it arrived. I had to get the tools out and reshape the catch metal as it was mostly collapsed, But 30 minutes later it's on the cage and the wife and the bird were very happy.
Perfect for a messy bird. Very spacious! Lots of room for toys and perches. It’s about the height on a refrigerator. It took 5 days to get to where I am located. Building took me about 3 hours. The only two negative things I will say is one of the food bowl holders doesn’t latch correctly and swings open when my bird sits to eat. Also directions can be confusing when trying to assemble the panels for the correct direction there supposed to go in. I had to redo the bottom part of the cage so the catch trays will go in correctly. As well as the part that the latter drops into. Overall it’s a great cage my bird loves it and started exploring immediately.
Got this cage for my dad who is an avid bird lover. The cage is sturdy, well designed for ease of feeding and watering, and for ease of getting his bird in and out of the cage. I especially like the flange pan in the bottom, making it easy to clean. What i like the most is the ability for the bird to sit on the beam. Overall very pleased with the purchase.
Love this for my lovebirds!
This cage has been wonderful for my love birds. They have plenty of room to fly around inside and the play area on top is great for when I want to give them a little free time or simply want them out so I can clean the cage. This stainless steel feed and water cups are so much easier to clean than cheap plastic ones. The pullout drawer makes cleaning a breeze.
Arrived fast, easy to build
This arrived much faster than I expected. I love the cage. I'm getting my first bird on Sunday and this cage is perfect. It was easy to build for me, a 14 year old, but there were a few bent pieces. It was pretty easy to bend back with a few tools.
This is a great cage,well designed,lot of space for my budgies ,great price. Easy to pull out and Clean. This cage exceeded my expectations, I was expecting a thinner metal, lesser quality cage, but the metal is thick, heavy and durable. The box was packed well with bubble wrap, foam wrap, and corner protectors inside and outside the box.
perfect for lorikeet and teils
Perfect as night cage for my lorikeet I could easily fit 2 sleep huts and toys. The cage is sturdy and easy not assemble . Bottom tray is easily removed or cleaning. Top perch is fantastic my birds spend a lot of time on top perch .