Yaheetech 69-in Parrot Cage with Detachable Stand, Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Extra-large cage features three adjustable levels to house several small pets—or give your pal his own personal kingdom!
- Great for use with a variety of critters big and small, including lovebirds, conures, parakeets, budgies, cockatiels, an African grey parrot or sun conure, sugar gliders, rats, squirrels and more.
- Made with premium metal plus a rust- and water-resistant finish for added safety and durability.
- Cage sits on 360-degree swivel, smooth-rolling casters for easy movement—or remove the mobile stand for a more secure fit.
- Includes a convenient lower storage shelf, 2 detachable tier panels, 2 ladders, 6 adjustable perches, 8 feeder dishes, 2 side-opening composite doors, and 10 small doors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Yaheetech Rolling Metal Detachable Stand Bird Cage, Black$85.99Chewy Price$91.99List Price
- MidWest Avian Adventures Nina Playtop Bird Cage, Platinum$262.94Chewy Price$383.99List Price
- Yaheetech 55-in Triple Roof Rolling Bird Cage, Black$142.99Chewy Price$155.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Bird Cage Cover, Black, Large$30.65Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Small Bird Flight Cage, White$87.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Bird Travel Carrier$139.99Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Prevue Pet Products Tall Tiel Bird Cage$78.16Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Yaheetech 39-in Parrot Bird Cage, Black, Large$63.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Vision II Model L01 Bird Cage, Large$158.23Chewy Price$257.99List Price
- Yaheetech Iron Travel Bird Cage Carrier, Hammered Black, 26-in$93.47Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Parrot, Lovebird||Parrot, Lovebird||Lovebird, Parrot, Conure...||Parrot||African Grey, Cockatoo, Parrot, Macaw, Conure|
|Material||Steel, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
This cage settled my challenges with multiple parakeets. Having flight space is certainly a big factor for the happiness of several keets. There features that have allowed me to better care for my beauties. The internal platforms are very useful. The top platform house 2 kitten gravitational wagerers that are just the right size for safe drinking and splashing . The fact that they sit high means no poop in the water. One tank gets a bit of vitamin and the other is plain. The bottom of the cage gets a group feeder. This means less debris on the floor. The cups are reserved for treats like fresh spinach. Their favorite part ...is the long spiral toy that gently moves like a branch or swings if they are feeling the need. The other great feature is the rolling stand. I can wheel this baby out the back door for a thorough scrub. I love this product and do not begrudge the price or the time to build it.
Nice cage for small birds
I bought this on a whim when a previous cage started to show signs of aging. It has several platforms and ladders for birds to roam around the cage. I love that there isn’t much useless space. I had a larger cage for my baby, but without the platforms, he hovered mostly at the top, and the rest of the cage, despite having ropes and toys everywhere, he ignored. This one provides many areas for new toys and food/water dishes. I wish the dishes were easier to take in and out for refilling purposes, though. Once set into position, they can only be removed if the main doors are opened. It would be convenient to have them be easily removed through the small side doors located at each dish. The size is almost perfect, and it looks beautiful when assembled. I would give this 5 stars if it had a seed skirt or something to catch the flyaway seeds at the bottom.
Do not buy, steer clear of this product
I had read a review where some1 said these are uneven&in my mind I thought well surely ALL of them are not uneven I was wrong My biggest mistake was taking the box out to the trash before attempting to roll it around cause I would have returned this in a heartbeat had I not destroyed the box I was able to steady it with folded pieces of paper and zip ties but for the price I should not have had to get creative
Totally worth it
My parrot loves space and I came across this. It's so big, these days all she does is stay in there almost all day moving up and down. It was easy to assemble I didn't even need manpower.The 360 wheels make it easy for me to move it, makes my cleaning easier.
This cage is amazing. It was easy to put together. The cage can be used with or without the stand. The shelf on the stand allows for storage of food and treats. Plenty of room for the birds to move and climb around the cage. Treats and toys will clip the top or sides of the cage easily.
Best buy ever
Wonder environment for our English and American Budgies/Parakeets. Ver ynice and easy to clean.
huge, quality for price
This cage has worked out really well for my parrot. It’s big enough to have ample room for him, and seems really sturdy. I like the 360 wheels as it makes it so much easier to move around. I would purchase again.