Yaheetech 8-Panel Dog Exercise Pen, Black
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This heavy-duty playpen offers great place for your furry friend to exercise and play.
- Includes 8 panels that can be adjusted to multiple configurations.
- Can be set up in multiple shapes including square, octagon or rectangle.
- Several playpens can be connected together to provide a larger play area for your pal.
- Easy-install design requires no tools to set up.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 4-Panel Convertible Plastic Playpen Divider with Wall Mounts, Light Gray$74.99Chewy Price$129.67List Price
- Yaheetech Wire Dog & Cat Playpen, Black, 24-inch$125.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Yaheetech Heavy Duty Wire Dog & Cat Playpen, Black, 32-inch$127.99Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- Yaheetech 8 Panel Dog Playpen, Black$57.99Chewy Price
- North States Superyard Ultimate Plastic Dog Playpen, Ivory$89.68Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- Lucky Dog Wire Dog Exercise Pen with Step-Thru Door, Medium$83.94Chewy Price$111.75List Price
- IRIS 4-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, Dark Gray, 24-in$69.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 8-Panel Wire Dog & Cat Exercise Playpen, 32-in$126.99Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- Paws & Pals Collapsible Wire Dog Exercise Pen, 24-in$64.95Chewy Price
- MyPet 8-Panel Petyard Passage Plastic Dog Pen, Brown$107.95Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Frisco 8-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, Black$89.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||N/A||N/A||Collapsible, Ground Stakes, Walk-Through||N/A||N/A|
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Galvanized Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Tools Included||Yes||Yes||No Tools Required||Yes||Yes|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Great for puppy pen - until ~40 lbs
Bought this plus $26 vinyl flooring to make an indoor exercise pen for our puppy at 11 weeks (25lbs). The space it created and flexibility to have puppy pads so we could sleep was great. Cons: It’s loud when they bang against it. The front door can come off with upward pressure (so we added a bungee cord when we closed to keep downward pressure) At 38lbs/16 weeks, our puppy started escaping - we assume she climbed over using the cross wires in the panels. So, transitioning her to a crate she can’t escape from now, but good for that first month (and nights)!
My dog love this panel since it can be arranged in different shapes. We get to play different dog games while they are in the panel. The panel is very strong,ensuring that the dog cannot break out of. It's also very spacious making it very comfortable for the dog to just enjoy themselves without any limitations. I love this product its amazing and my poodle enjoys it alot.
Sturdy for active dog
For once, a kennel that my dog cannot break. Each panel is metal and is held together with the metal rod. My dog doesn’t mind being contained in it. This is sturdy so it won’t collapse if the dog jump on it. The panels are easy to put together and into the design that best fits a given space. My dog can’t chew through the material either. This is worth the investment.
Super easy to use
This was super easy to put together and works perfectly for our labradoodle pup ! It’s looks nice and allows our pup the ability to enjoy the sunshine while the freedom from a leash ! It’s contains his puppiness to a specific area in the yard.
Good product..better service
This is exactly what we were wanting. We will continue to order from Chewy. Best customer service and best shipping by any company, regardless of what they are selling.
Not what I was hoping for
This is absolutely not a heavy duty ex pen. It is flimsy and not at all what I needed. Would be fine to hold smaller dogs that wouldn't put much wear and tear on it but useless for anything ever 30 pounds. The gate is poorly designed and comes off easily which is challenging. The pins that hold it together are flimsy and bend easily. I previously bought a similar product and thought I was getting the same thing and I'm extremely disappointed in the overall quality. I am already looking for a replacement because even with modifications trying to sturdy it up, it isn't going to last me long.
Yaheetech Play Pen
It is easy to assemble. Very sturdy. Dog loves it. I would highly recomended for you puppy.
Solid Tall Pen
The height is great to prevent jumpers, but the vertical bars with the occasional horizontal cross makes it pretty easy for those extra climby pups to climb. My 4 month 28lb pup manages to climb it which has proven worrisome since the height and bar spacing lets him can wedge paws between - easy to get caught if he stumbles.. Definitely look elsewhere if your puppy is a climber. The horizontal bars are definitely the products downfall.
Cost is way too high
Same 8 panel pen $102 at other stores. I only got from you because I needed it now and you delivered the soonest so I paid $80 more from you. Not happy about that.
Ex pen panels....
Door is the downfall..always coming off.... carrying that panel..the door falls out....one door was sodered poorly and resulted in the door not closing properly... instead of being just shipped another door, have to go through the process of packing this one up and returning...too time consuming