Yaheetech Multi-Level 68.5-in Cat Tree
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Anti-toppling screws provided to secure the cat tree to the wall.
- Includes 2 condos, a basket, 8 scratching posts, a scratching board, and 3 toy balls.
- 3 perches at the top are designed to look like cat’s ears.
- Natural, durable sisal helps keep your cat’s claws healthy.
- Easy assembly with included instructions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 52-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$96.32Chewy Price
- Frisco 66-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$297.24Chewy Price
- Frisco 28.5-in Modern Cat Tree & Condo, Gray$68.58Chewy Price
- Frisco 65-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree & Condo, Beige$199.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Acadia Designer 63-in Plush Cat Tree, Gray$83.06Chewy Price$95.99List Price
- Sam's Pets Longshot 53.5-in Cat Tree, Gray$127.01Chewy Price
- Yaheetech Activity Town 53.5-in Plush Cat Tree, Light Gray$83.99Chewy Price$85.99List Price
- Frisco 49-in Tree-Shaped Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Green$149.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 65-in Real Carpet Wooden Cat Tree, Gray$149.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Dayna 59.8-in Plush Wall Mounted Cat Tree, White$80.53Chewy Price$88.99List Price
- Sam's Pets Sheree 50-in Cat Tree, Light Brown$87.36Chewy Price
- Sam's Pets Tyrone 70.5-in Cat Tree, Gray$196.17Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cover Material||Sisal, Plant Material||N/A||Sisal, Plant Material||N/A||N/A|
|Furniture Features||Condo, Modern||Hammock, Condo||Condo, Hammock||Condo, Modern||Condo, Floor-to-Ceiling|
|Furniture Frame Material||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Height Range||60 inches to 69 inches, N/A||60 inches to 69 inches||N/A, 60 inches to 69 inches||N/A, 60 inches to 69 inches||31 inches to 59 inches|
|Number Of Condos||2 condos||2 condos||1 condo||2 condos||2 condos|
|Furniture Mount Type||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing||Free Standing|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
Best cat tree
Went at my cousin's house who also got a kitten and really saw how it did play alot around the tree and decided to get my kittens also this tree and since them my kittens have been busy playing around especially with their claws with this yaheetech tree.It was easy to place it on my house wall with screw making it even stable when they jump around.
CATS LIVE IN IT
got it yesterday easy assembling item took 45 min cause my cats wouldn’t stop bugging. the screws don’t come in numbered bags but it does show images and screw quantity on instructions so it’s easy to figure out. Very sturdy I didn’t have to screw to the wall so that was a plus but it does come with items to screw into wall. towers are sturdy and have light padding so it’s comfortable for my cats the side basket is adjustable even when fully put together also sturdy. The material does kinda have like slight fall like when you run your hand on a blanket and get some fabric material floaties don’t know what to call it just vacuumed it and no more little floater fabric thingy. Cubbyhole is big!My cats love it put it in the living room till my husband could help me move it and when we moved it they didn’t want to get down so had to move it with all and cats. Super happy with it hope this helps!
We haven't had it a week and it broke already. The top platform screws into the very edge of the corner piece below and one hard jump and the crappy wood snapped. I wouldn't reccomend this tower.
I just got it today and am really loving it.It is so easy to assemble and construct. From the way my girls are all over it it tells me that they already love it.I am glad that I chose this type over the others considering it's good price. Am sure my Bola and Anya will make it their safe haven!
A lot of room for play time
Having extremely agile cats can be a hard task sometimes but this tree house has completely made life in my home way easier since it allows them to have fun and exercise their little muscles All at once. Really loved how easy it was to assemble and the various tiers they can climb to. Very durable and FUN!
The best cat condo
We love the new cat condo and so do our cats. Clawdia and Monkey are the only two who gets on it to lay down in the cat ear perch. Clawdia loves the ball with bell on it.
Cats love it
Mild difficulty with assembly but I thought all in all that it was worth the money. Cats are enjoying it!
3 cats love it
perfect for cat lovers like myself
It is know fact that cats are healthiest when they have physical and mental physical stimulation hence this cat tree provided my cat with all these lovely benefits to keep them healthy. First I love that it is made from soft materials supported by durable plywood. Secondly I love that and there are multiple spots for playing, sleeping, and exercising. It even comes with a bonus there is three perched platforms at the top are designed to look like cats’ ears.
Wonderful Cat Tree!
This cat tree has surpassed my expectations! My cats use every inch of it, including the cubbies! The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because it is difficult for my cats (most are chonky) to get from the middle level to the upper level due to them being right on top of each other. Luckily, my old tree that I retired had a bed on a leg that was exactly the same height as the middle level, so I attached that to the side of the tree to give them a jumping point to get to the top. I would purchase it again!