Treat your little buddy to a unique, healthy chew with a Yak9 Chews Yak Milk Chew Dog Treat. These special chews contain only one ingredient—all-natural cheese made from 100% yak milk. The milk originates from yaks grazing freely in Himalayan alpine pastures, and the cheese is sun-dried and smoked over wood fire for months before it solidifies to a satisfying hard chew. The result is a lean, high-protein treat your pooch will love. It’s paw-fectly portioned for extra-small and small breeds in all life stages to gnaw on as a long-lasting snack.
- Made from nutritious 100% yak milk.
- Gluten-free, non-GMO and grain-free chew contains no added or artificial ingredients.
- Naturally contains vitamins A, B and E as well as calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
- A cheese treat that’s rich in protein, low in fat.
- Long-lasting, satisfying chew your little buddy will love.
Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet's safety.
See all items by Yak9 Chews