YML Wrought Iron Stand with Stainless Steel Dog Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Elegant elevated feeder features a wrought-iron stand with a cute bone design and scrolled legs.
- Elevated feeding position helps prevent gastric upset and relieves neck and back strain in aging or injured pups.
- Stainless steel bowl provides a completely sanitary eating surface and is dishwasher safe for easy care and cleaning.
- Engineered for style and durability, this classic design will complement any home décor.
- Available in three sizes to fit most dogs–small is 5 inches tall, medium is 7 inches tall, and large is 9.75 inches tall.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Black Iron Holder Non-skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 4-Cup$7.98Chewy Price$9.97List Price
- DealFrisco Stainless Steel Bowl with Elevated Stand, Cream, 3 Cups$17.98Chewy Price
- DealEthical Pet Mediterranean Double Diner Non-Skid Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, 2-cup$18.80Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- DealPet Zone Store-N-Feed Adjustable Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, 2.95-cup$39.95Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Dark Wooden Triple Elevated Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 4 Cups$42.46Chewy Price$52.42List Price
- DealNecoichi Ceramic Elevated Dog Water Bowl, 12-oz$19.99Chewy Price$24.50List Price
- DealFrisco Wooden Elevated Dog & Cat Diner, 2-cup$13.52Chewy Price$14.24List Price
- DealInternet's Best Modern Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, 2-cup, 5.5-in Tall$32.44Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Farm House Non-Skid Elevated Dog Bowl, White, 12-cup$34.36Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Straight Triple Feeder Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 4 Cups$19.63Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Elevated||Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Microwavable, Lead-Free|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Coated Metal, Metal||Stainless Steel, Steel, Metal||Ceramic|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||2.5-L||14 Cups/112 oz||8-cup; 64-oz|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
377 Customer Reviews
Works For Us
I purchased both a small and a large size of these dishes to use as new water bowls for our dogs. The height of the stands work well for our dogs. I love how large the dish is in the larger size. Wish it was a little deeper in the small.
I've owned this product for years with one set at work and one set at home. I can't imagine the stands will ever need to be replaced.
It's Just Okay
Had this for several months now and my dog is still apprehensive about eating from it. The base is lightweight and moves along the floor as she eats. The bowl is light and thin and sometimes clangs against the base making a loud noise that scares her and she backs away for a moment. Then she starts picking out food and dropping it onto the floor to eat which pretty much defeats the purpose of having a raised bowl. On the plus side, when it's not moving around in the base, she doesn't choke on food eaten too quickly anymore. I would have given it 5 stars if it had a heavier, sturdier base or a bowl that fit more snugly.
Wonderful, try it!
I like this. Doesn't take up a ton of room, looks nice and much easier for older dogs to eat out of.
These are nice however they are way too big for a small dog. The bowls are huge. I am going to have to send them back.
love this bowl and so do my dogs! I so nice to have the water off the floor! Its so pretty too!
Great water bowl for my dog and cat!
they both love this bowl. I have a rescue terrier and a rescue tripod cat. perfect size!!! water stays cold.
Iron Dog dish
The stand needed some adjustment to sit evenly on the floor. It is on a rug so seems balanced & stable.
I bought the medium for my schnauzer mix and the small for my dachshund mix senior dogs. They both love their new bowls. It is much easier for them to eat from and the design looks great in my kitchen.
Attractive dog bowl stand
Our pup absolutely loves her meals in this attractive bowl and stand. Easy clean up too. High quality!