Now you can safely and easily remove ticks from your pal with the ZenPet Tick Tornado Tick Removal Tool. Developed by an expert veterinarian, this easy to use tool lets you remove ticks quickly just like a pro with a simple hook, twist, and lifting motion. While other devices can actually leave part of the tick in the skin, its unique twisting motion ensures that the entire tick is removed, helping to minimize the chance of transferring dangerous infections like Lyme’s Disease and Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. It works on ticks of all sizes and is perfect for use on cats and dogs of all breeds, and even on pet parents.
- Safely and easily removes ticks with a simple hook, twist, and lifting motion.
- Unique twisting motion ensures no parts of the tick are left behind, which can transfer dangerous diseases.
- Works on ticks of all sizes and is perfect for use on cats and dogs of all ages and breeds.
- Convenient size makes it easy to take on the go and stow away in a pocket, glove compartment, or backpack.
- Veterinarian-developed to prevent the transmission of tick-borne pathogens like Lyme’s Disease and Rocky Mountain spotted fever.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by ZenPet