Zilla Aquatic Reptile Water Conditioner, 8-oz bottle
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Makes tanks safe for aquatic turtles, frogs and newts
- Quick and easy-to-follow instructions
- Neutralizes chlorine, chloramines and hazardous heavy metal tap water elements
- Bottle cap doubles as a measuring guide which assures accurate treatment
- Made in the USA
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sodium Thiosulphate, Disodium Edta.||—||—||—||DI Water, Sodium Thiosulfsate, Sodium Carbonate...|
|Small Pet Type||—||N/A||N/A||N/A||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
Is this safe for hermit crabs?
Answer by • Sep 16, 2020
Zilla's Aquatic Reptile Water Conditioner is intended for aquatic turtles, frogs, and newts.
how many gallons will 8 oz treat?
Answer by • Feb 18, 2020
An 8 ounce bottle is approximately 236 milliliters and will treat approximately 236 gallons. Shake well before use. Treat water in a separate container before adding it to the terrarium. Using the bottle cap, measure and add 10 milliliters of Water Conditioner to 10 gallons of water.
how long do I have to wait till I put the water in the tank with my turtles?
Answer by • May 19, 2019
After mixing the appropriate amount of conditioner with water, in a separate bucket it may be added to the tank, if the water is room temperature.
How many drops ??
Answer by • May 05, 2019
There are approximately 4,700 drops per 8-oz bottle.
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
By tiff on Jan 6, 2021
I’ve been using it for a while
I’m not sure if it works I haven’t seen any side affects in my toad, so that’s good
By Ernie on Oct 17, 2019
love this stuff!
All I use for my RES! Sister borrows it for her beardie, too. Works great, best through Chewy!!