Zilla Digital Terrarium Temperature Controller
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps keep your scaly sidekick safe.
- Crafted to control up to 1000-watts.
- Reduces the risk of burns and overheating.
- Engineered to adjust temperature by controlling the heating element.
- Ideal for use with heat pads, ceramic heat emitters, heat tape and more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 T8-HO UVB Fluorescent Reptile Lamp, 25 x 36-in$35.88Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Ultra Thin Terrarium Substrate Heat Mat, 16 watts$32.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- Zilla Fixture Low Profile Single G9 Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture$9.60Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Fluker's 5.5-in Reptile Clamp Lamp & Dimmer$7.24Chewy Price$28.70List Price
- Zoo Med Professional Series Dimmable Clamp Reptile Lamp$25.81Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Fluker's Night Time Red Reptile Basking Light, 50-watt$7.27Chewy Price$14.33List Price
- Chromalux Night Heat Reptile Lamp, 60-watt$12.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Betta LED Light$5.13Chewy Price$6.33List Price
- Marina Aquarium Light Bulb, 15-watt$3.35Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Chromalux R30 Full Spectrum Neodymium Glass LED Bird & Reptile Light Bulb, 12-watt$27.95Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun Reptile Terrarium Hood, 48-in$74.51Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Exo Terra Day/Night Reptile Terrarium LED Fixture, Small$28.69Chewy Price$48.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Breaks after a few months
I wish I could still return this product. The sensor stopped working after a few months. It would register any temp as 75F. I’m lucky I caught this early on or it would have cooked my beardie
Easy to set up & use!
I love this temperature controller. It has multiple outlets for more than one heat source, it's accurate, and easy to set up.
I'm using this with a ceramic heat bulb and it keeps the temp right where it needs to be.
Very nice device. Not so accurate for air or hard rock placement but easy to gauge desired temp. Nice bright LED's and display. 3 power ports but I wish it had 2 probes instead of one. I use this one to regulate ceramic heaters. All in all very happy with this device.
Great for hobby keepers
This is a great thermostat to use for hobby snake keepers, it won't break the bank and can control 1000w. I have a rack with 10 snakes and heat tape that only reaches 500w and this runs it great. Easy to use and read and accurate within reason to ambient room temperature.
Haven't set up new tank yet but I'm very happy with my order and it came so fast I'm very satisfied
I love it! Keeps the temp right for my tortoise! Works perfect!