Zinus Cozy Cat & Dog Stairs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High-density foam is soft on your pet's feet, making it easier for older pets to climb.
- Makes it easier for small or aging pets to reach the couch, bed or chair.
- Assembles easily—simply attach the top step and zip the cover!
- Machine-washable cover is cozy and easy to remove for cleaning.
- Lightweight steps can be easily moved around your home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$35.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, White Lambswool, 3-Step$59.99Chewy Price
- Frisco 18.5 or 24.5 Inch 2-in-1 Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream$44.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Paw Print Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Black, 5-Step$89.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step IV Deluxe Soft Cat & Dog Stairs, Oatmeal/Chocolate$127.98Chewy Price
- Zinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs, Brown, X-Large$94.08Chewy Price$120.96List Price
- Paws & Pals 3 Step Dog & Cat Stairs$62.94Chewy Price$64.95List Price
- Paws & Pals 4 Step Dog & Cat Stairs$81.92Chewy Price$94.95List Price
- Zinus Comfort Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream, Small, 3 Step$46.74Chewy Price$59.36List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step II Extra Wide Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate$73.98Chewy Price
- Majestic Pet Villa Cat & Dog Stairs, Storm, 3 Step$76.00Chewy Price$96.00List Price
- Premier Pet Steps 4 Step Carpet Tread Dog & Cat Stairs, Early American$218.06Chewy Price$298.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Features||Non-skid||Non-skid||Non-skid||N/A||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid|
|Material||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
49 Customer Reviews
I have really been pleased with these stairs that i purchased for my kitty, he is 13 years old and has arthritis and has so much trouble getting up and down on my bed because it is pretty tall, and i love these steps because they are nice and soft and just the right size...they are so soft that my other kitties like to sleep on them, i would recommend them to any one who needs steps and it was really easy to clean them also....thank you from both me and my kitties, Pincus, Sophie and Socks....
Old lady cats
Got this for our senior cat who was starting to limp from jumping up & down from the bed, couch and footstool. With other steps she'd use those it sometimes or jump directly to/from whatever. She actually uses this step exclusively and hardly ever takes direct jumps. And our other cat takes naps on the base step because it's wide enough for her.
Great Sturdy Little Stairs!
I love these. They fit my couch perfectly for my little Ruby, a rat terrier. She has stubby little legs so it was getting hard for her to jump on and off the couch but these have been a little back-saver for her.
Easy on Seniors legs
Love! Love these steps for my 9 year old Chihuahua Easy for him to get on the bed and to get down ,was easy to train him, but he forgets sometimes!! He will jump down.
Wonderful for older cat
These stairs were perfect for giving our geriatric cats some assistance in getting up on the couch. They're soft but still give them a firm enough surface to walk on and the pattern is cute and muted. The dog doesn't need to but uses them anyway. Very satisfied with the product for the price.
I purchased the 3 step stairs for my Chihuahua. 3 steps is a perfect height for our couch. It is sturdy and she easily adapted to using it.
I've had these Stairs for almost a year and it finally got really grungy unfortunately I don't have pictures of how dirty it was before I washed it I spray& washed it and then I washed it in tide and it came out looking brand new I love these stairs they clean up very nicely I followed the instructions on the label of the cover Thank you chewy's and thank you zinus
My dog is having trouble jumping on the couch. The stairs are wide enough and soft material. It took a little training with treats to get her to use, but she jumps right up on the stairs now. Can be moved easily to any area needed. I recommend.
You can teach an old dog new tricks
So thrilled that our 15 year old chihuahua mix has taken to using these steps. We gave him treats to encourage him and within an hour he was going up them on his own.
Works for me
Sweety loves being able to get up on her favorite spot easier. It works great