Zinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High-density foam is soft on your pet's feet, making it easier for older pets to climb.
- Makes it easier for small or aging pets to reach the couch, bed or chair.
- Assembles easily—simply attach the top step and zip the cover!
- Machine-washable cover is cozy and easy to remove for cleaning.
- Lightweight steps can be easily moved around your home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$39.55Chewy Price
- Zinus Comfort Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream, Small, 3 Step$47.01Chewy Price$59.36List Price
- Zinus Cozy Cat & Dog Stairs, Blue Placid, Small$47.17Chewy Price$69.44List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foldable Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate Brown, Small$49.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies CertiPUR-US Certified Foam Foldable Dog Steps, Teal, 3-Steps$49.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step Dog & Cat Stairs, Large$63.99Chewy Price
- Zinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey, Small, 3-Step$48.60Chewy Price$57.12List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Corduroy & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Large$89.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey, Pet Step IV$84.99Chewy Price
- Paws & Pals 3 Step Dog & Cat Stairs$64.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Material||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
180 Customer Reviews
Good depending on where you use it
I bought this too use so my older dog (13 yo) could get up on the grooming table. It's the perfect height for this. But whether it works for you or not depends a lot on where you will use it. It is very light in weight. Therefore, if it is too be used by larger dogs like my golden retrievers, you need to have it pushed up against something so that it doesn't tip over. It would work fine to get up on a bed, for example. But the grooming table is open underneath so if I place it on the side of the table there is nothing to keep it from tipping when the dog jumps up on it. I'm trying to rearrange the table and associated furniture so that the stairs can go at the end of the table rather than the side. On the end, the legs of the grooming table are narrow and have a brace that should keep the stairs from tipping.
Pet Steps Aren't So Great
The cats haven't used the steps hardly at all. The softness and lack of a firm step platform underneath isn't to their liking and doesn't support their weight well. One cat uses the steps begrudgingly and the other cat won't use it at all. Their paws sink into the steps and they don't feel supported while moving up or down. One cat is 11 pounds and the other is 15 pounds. Steps are attractive in appearance but not practical for an animal bigger than a kitten or puppy.
Easy to use and effective
Bought these stairs for my older cat, who was having trouble getting onto my bed. I led her up them once with a treat, and she immediately got the concept and has been happily using them ever since. The stairs are sturdy enough for her to get up and down confidently, and they don't take up too much floor space. They're soft enough that she sometimes lounges on them, too. Very pleased with this product!
Good for Cats
This is the right height to reach Dusty's chair, stays in place on the floor, and seems to have the right firmness and cover texture for him. The steps could stand to be a little deeper because he's old and unsteady and sometimes wants to get all 4 paws in one place before attempting the next one down. That said, the way they are now they don't take up too much floor space.
Steps for Dogs
With having elderly Yorkipoo and elderly long hair Chihuahua both over 12 years old, I asked their opinion on new steps. After heated barking, they agreed that new steps are very nice especially they like the softness and slight give of steps that they must have to get on the couch and resting places. I got 10 paws from each dog, so I know I did good. Nice steps!!!
A Happy Doggy
Our dog is a Maltese/Shih Tzu mix. A bit small and has to have help getting on the bed. Purchased the stepping stairs. At first was a little leary as it is soft and cushiony. It turns out that it holds her just fine. The first two times she used it, we had to coax her a little. Since then she climbs up them with no hesitation.
We were so happy that our basset hound started using these stairs the first night. We had to coax her a little, and my husband had to put her back feet on the bottom step since she is so long. But, she is using them now without any coaxing at all.
Suitable for seniors
My senior Chug likes it. It took him a week or so to get used it- I left a generous treat trail till his old bones got the hint. Now he mostly uses it esp when getting off the couch. I did take the advice of another reviewer and pulled out the top step as he appreciates a bigger landing. I placed that last step in a pillowcase in a crate and now he has something cozy to lean against when inside the crate.
Stairs for my Bulldog
Soft but not too soft. Perfect size for small-medium size bulldog. Easy to move it out of the way or put it up and bring it back out when needed. Grey color hides dirt
I like these there soft but sturdy. The bottom doesn’t move they stay in place. My dog is having to adjust to there softness but he’s doing well. Whichever ones you get the top step has to bet put inside the top zipper step