Zinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Material||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam||Foam|
|Features||Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||—||—||Non-skid, Foldable|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—|
About This Item
- High-density foam is soft on your pet's feet, making it easier for older pets to climb.
- Makes it easier for small or aging pets to reach the couch, bed or chair.
- Assembles easily—simply attach the top step and zip the cover!
- Machine-washable cover is cozy and easy to remove for cleaning.
- Lightweight steps can be easily moved around your home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$39.55Chewy Price
- DealBest Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foldable Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate Brown, Small$49.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- DealPetSafe CozyUp Foldable Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey, X-Large$69.95Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- DealPet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey, Pet Step III$72.99Chewy Price$73.99List Price
- DealEtna 3 Steps Dog & Cat Stairs$44.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- DealPetSafe CozyUp Dog & Cat Steps & Ramp$144.95Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- DealPremier Pet Steps 2 Step Carpet Tread Dog & Cat Stairs, Cherry$99.06Chewy Price$149.00List Price
- DealRoyal Ramps Dog & Cat Ramp, Charcoal, 14-in$159.99Chewy Price
- DealBest Pet Supplies Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Dark Brown, 3-Step$45.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco 18.5 or 24.5 Inch 2-in-1 Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream$45.66Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
183 Customer Reviews
Good depending on where you use it
I bought this too use so my older dog (13 yo) could get up on the grooming table. It's the perfect height for this. But whether it works for you or not depends a lot on where you will use it. It is very light in weight. Therefore, if it is too be used by larger dogs like my golden retrievers, you need to have it pushed up against something so that it doesn't tip over. It would work fine to get up on a bed, for example. But the grooming table is open underneath so if I place it on the side of the table there is nothing to keep it from tipping when the dog jumps up on it. I'm trying to rearrange the table and associated furniture so that the stairs can go at the end of the table rather than the side. On the end, the legs of the grooming table are narrow and have a brace that should keep the stairs from tipping.
got it in the mail,,,after figuring out how to get the top step in the stipper material and placed in the right postion several of the critters used it except for the little shih tsu,,,she was scared of it at first,,,would slide on the wood floor and not get the momentum to get to the step,,,we put a piece of carpet under the steps and now she flies up and down them,,,,good asset
Pet Steps Aren't So Great
The cats haven't used the steps hardly at all. The softness and lack of a firm step platform underneath isn't to their liking and doesn't support their weight well. One cat uses the steps begrudgingly and the other cat won't use it at all. Their paws sink into the steps and they don't feel supported while moving up or down. One cat is 11 pounds and the other is 15 pounds. Steps are attractive in appearance but not practical for an animal bigger than a kitten or puppy.
Easy to use and effective
Bought these stairs for my older cat, who was having trouble getting onto my bed. I led her up them once with a treat, and she immediately got the concept and has been happily using them ever since. The stairs are sturdy enough for her to get up and down confidently, and they don't take up too much floor space. They're soft enough that she sometimes lounges on them, too. Very pleased with this product!
Good for Cats
This is the right height to reach Dusty's chair, stays in place on the floor, and seems to have the right firmness and cover texture for him. The steps could stand to be a little deeper because he's old and unsteady and sometimes wants to get all 4 paws in one place before attempting the next one down. That said, the way they are now they don't take up too much floor space.
Steps for Dogs
With having elderly Yorkipoo and elderly long hair Chihuahua both over 12 years old, I asked their opinion on new steps. After heated barking, they agreed that new steps are very nice especially they like the softness and slight give of steps that they must have to get on the couch and resting places. I got 10 paws from each dog, so I know I did good. Nice steps!!!
A Happy Doggy
Our dog is a Maltese/Shih Tzu mix. A bit small and has to have help getting on the bed. Purchased the stepping stairs. At first was a little leary as it is soft and cushiony. It turns out that it holds her just fine. The first two times she used it, we had to coax her a little. Since then she climbs up them with no hesitation.
We were so happy that our basset hound started using these stairs the first night. We had to coax her a little, and my husband had to put her back feet on the bottom step since she is so long. But, she is using them now without any coaxing at all.
Works great unless pet has short legs
Thought this would be ideal for our standard Dachshund but his legs are short and the steps are not very deep so he struggles to use them.
Suitable for seniors
My senior Chug likes it. It took him a week or so to get used it- I left a generous treat trail till his old bones got the hint. Now he mostly uses it esp when getting off the couch. I did take the advice of another reviewer and pulled out the top step as he appreciates a bigger landing. I placed that last step in a pillowcase in a crate and now he has something cozy to lean against when inside the crate.