Zinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High-density foam is soft on your pet's feet, making it easier for older pets to climb.
- Makes it easier for small or aging pets to reach the couch, bed or chair.
- Assembles easily—simply attach the top step and zip the cover!
- Machine-washable cover is cozy and easy to remove for cleaning.
- Lightweight steps can be easily moved around your home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$39.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, White Lambswool, 3-Step$59.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Foldable Nonslip Cat & Dog Stairs, Beige$41.99Chewy Price
- Zinus Cozy Cat & Dog Stairs, Blue Placid, X-Large$111.47Chewy Price$143.36List Price
- dealZinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey, Small, 3-Step$43.77Chewy Price$57.12List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Dark Brown, 3-Step$45.93Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Paw Print Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Black, 4-Step$69.77Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step IV Deluxe Soft Cat & Dog Stairs, Oatmeal/Chocolate$127.59Chewy Price$127.98List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Linen & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Small$59.99Chewy Price
- Majestic Pet Villa Cat & Dog Stairs, Orange, 4 Step$59.75Chewy Price$118.00List Price
- Zinus Comfort Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream, X-Large, 4 Step$87.75Chewy Price$118.72List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Material||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
173 Customer Reviews
Good for Cats
This is the right height to reach Dusty's chair, stays in place on the floor, and seems to have the right firmness and cover texture for him. The steps could stand to be a little deeper because he's old and unsteady and sometimes wants to get all 4 paws in one place before attempting the next one down. That said, the way they are now they don't take up too much floor space.
Steps for Dogs
With having elderly Yorkipoo and elderly long hair Chihuahua both over 12 years old, I asked their opinion on new steps. After heated barking, they agreed that new steps are very nice especially they like the softness and slight give of steps that they must have to get on the couch and resting places. I got 10 paws from each dog, so I know I did good. Nice steps!!!
A Happy Doggy
Our dog is a Maltese/Shih Tzu mix. A bit small and has to have help getting on the bed. Purchased the stepping stairs. At first was a little leary as it is soft and cushiony. It turns out that it holds her just fine. The first two times she used it, we had to coax her a little. Since then she climbs up them with no hesitation.
We were so happy that our basset hound started using these stairs the first night. We had to coax her a little, and my husband had to put her back feet on the bottom step since she is so long. But, she is using them now without any coaxing at all.
Suitable for seniors
My senior Chug likes it. It took him a week or so to get used it- I left a generous treat trail till his old bones got the hint. Now he mostly uses it esp when getting off the couch. I did take the advice of another reviewer and pulled out the top step as he appreciates a bigger landing. I placed that last step in a pillowcase in a crate and now he has something cozy to lean against when inside the crate.
I like these there soft but sturdy. The bottom doesn’t move they stay in place. My dog is having to adjust to there softness but he’s doing well. Whichever ones you get the top step has to bet put inside the top zipper step
Soft ,easy stairs
My 8 year old Yorkie mix likes the ability to ascend the couch without human help. The stairs are easy for he to maneuver. Once in a while she may stumble and thankfully the stairs are soft enough not to injure her. Wood steps would have been the worse. Over-all, I highly recommend these stairs for any size pup you my have in your household.
We bought these stairs to help our puppy up and down the stairs, and to prevent injuries. She loves the stairs and easily walks up and down. Stairs are true to size in description. We also love that you can take the cover off and wash it- so easy to clean.
Love in stair form
I have a bunch of littles in my rescue. This is the third set of stairs I've used. One is cardboard and OK. One is plastic covered in fabric and it flies across the floor when my terrier runs up onto the couch. This set is nice looking, the perfect height for the couch and tucks in under the coffee table so will stay put even when the terrier performs her acrobatic moves! Absolutely the best of the bunch.
My 12 year old lil guy can’t jump as well as he used to, he loves his stairs so he can enjoy daytime naps on the couch! He also has the 4 step stairs to get on the bed.