ZippyPaws Adventure Dog Backpack
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Roomy dual pockets distribute the load and are great for carrying food, water, and other supplies during outings.
- Lightweight, breathable fabric keeps dogs from getting too hot.
- Fastens easily to pups, with adjustable straps to get just the right fit.
- Handle makes it easy to remove even when full.
- Zippers on pockets keep supplies safely stashed even on inclines or during runs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Non-Skid Cable Knit Dog Socks, Size 3$6.29Chewy Price
- EzyDog High Performance Summit Dog Backpack, Large$79.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Dog Socks, Black, Size 6$6.99Chewy Price
- OneTigris Mammoth Dog Pack, Coyote Brown, Small$37.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Kurgo Baxter Dog Backpack, Baxter, Chili/Barn Red$59.95Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- OneTigris Cotton Canvas Dog Backpack, Brown$35.98Chewy Price
- Kurgo RSG Dog Pack Pannier, Black$27.99Chewy Price
- OneTigris Eureka K9 Dog Backpack, Ranger Green, X-Small$23.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- SafetyPUP XD Urban Reflective Dog Vest, Yellow, X-Large$17.95Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Carhartt Dog Safety Vest, Orange/Brown, Small$44.99Chewy Price
- SafetyPUP XD Reflective Dog Vest, Orange, Large$16.95Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Doggles Originalz Dog Goggles, Chrome, Large$20.39Chewy Price$20.89List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Canvas, Natural Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||—||—||Puppy, Adult, Senior|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
We used this 1x and had nothing in it to get our pup used to it. One of the bags is already coming unstitched. I can only imagine if we actually put any weight in the bags it would be way worse.
Sizing is wayyyyyy off
I used their size chart and measure my dog. Just under 27 inches-shes a petite Aussie Shepard. Figured I'd try Medium and just need to take the straps out. They're not even close fully extended. Like they might fit a terrier? Small pockets would look pretty silly on a dog her size too so I wonder if maybe they meant centimetres or mismarked them? I'd like to exchange for a larger size but this one is so off I have no idea whether she'll be a large or extra large.
sizing is wayyy off
Sizing is wayyy off. Medium should have been good for my dog
Fits my Chiweenie perfectly.
I'm happy with this purchase, now my 11 lb Chiweenie can carry her own water on our hikes. She looks great in it, fits her long body. My son says she looks like a lunch box.
better than his face harness
My husky is so proud and walks so much better in his new backpack!!! 60 pounds in an xl. Probably could have done a large but this tightened down fine!
I'd try a different one
This backpack harness is a little too complicated for my shy dog. It takes too long to put on her because of all of the straps. They easily get tangled and I get confused on what's what, haha. Maybe that's just me! My dog and I won't be able to use this harness, even with bribing her with the best freeze dried raw beef treats.
Zippy paws with added patches
Ordered for my service dog in training. Perfect fit and very useful to carry small items. Customer service support was fantastic with my questions.
I left four stars because it was to big, even after measuring a few times. Luckily I know how to sew and could adjust it to his size no problem. There is a strap on it that goes over his genitals and makes it to uncomfortable to walk in so I fixed that too. It was a little bit of a diy but better then making one from scratch. I recommend this item but make sure you measure accurately. The price is great for this item. But if you want something to last for a couple years I'd get a Tigris or something. I ordered it on the 7th and received it on the 9th so that was fantastic. Let's see how it works out on my camping trip this week. Thank you Chewy! Great service!
It was to big even after measuring but after a little diy it fit good. One of the straps goes over his genitals and makes him super uncomfortable. But I figured something out. His name is Wozie and he's my Service Dog in training so this will be super helpful. I took pictures that I wish were available when I was getting it. Hopefully they're helpful.
HIGH ENERGY DOGS NEED THIS
We've never had a high energy dog with all our rescues. We feel in love with our new rescues face and sweetness. We didn't realize that a part Jack Russell/Doxie is very high energy. She's also powerful and strong. Our dog whisperer told us to get her a backpack, which we did. This backpack is perfect. You weight each side equally (bottled water or sand) and walking her has improved. She gets a better workout without going as far as usual without backpack. She seems to like it, so that's nice too. We would recommend this to any dog owner who is in the training stage, especially if your dog doesn't have a place to run, play or just blow off steam. Highly recommend! Cost efficient also! Thank you