ZippyPaws Fox Jigglerz Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Jigglerz toys feature special noisemakers that squeak when shaken. Dogs love it!
- Crinkle material in head and tail provides extra stimulation for dogs.
- Made from tough Cordura material that’s cross-stitched for extra durability.
- Contains no stuffing.
- Great for dogs of all sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Fox Dog Toy$9.15Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Plus Duck Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Frisco Fox Round Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$4.48Chewy Price$4.98List Price
- Ethical Pet Mini Skinneeez Pink Flamingo Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$10.53Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Charming Pet Animates Pig Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Mini Skinneeez Beaver Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$7.00Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- GoDog Silent Squeak Flips Duck/Bear Squeaky Dog Plush Toy, Small$17.92Chewy Price
- HeroDog Chuckle Bellies Bear Dog Toy$13.91Chewy Price$17.67List Price
- Petique Eco Pet Ball Python Squeaky Hemp Dog Toy$16.61Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Charming Pet Balloon Lion Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, Large$8.84Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- GoDog Big Nose Bunny Chew Guard Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Large$12.42Chewy Price
- HuggleHounds Finn the Shark Knottie Dog Toy, Large$24.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Crinkle, Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky||Dental, Crinkle||Squeaky|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Canvas, Leather, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Plush Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Plush Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Chew Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Not a good choice for a large dog
I bought the Zippy Paws Fox and Duck for my dog and he had them destroyed in less than a week. $30 down the drain!
Very cute! !
My puppy loved this toy immediately. When she shakes it, it squeaks, bites it, it squeeks and it crackles which she seems to love too. Not a quiet toy but, not annoying either.
Not for chewers
Our dog loves to nip on this and in a matter of days it was destroyed
Love it-exactly as described
Great for the pup-annoying for me. Otto LOVES loud toys but he usually rips things apart in seconds. This toy have no fluff but all squeak. I have to hide it after 9pm so I can sleep.
I bought this a few years ago and my dog loved it. Now with the new rescue dog they fight over it. The material finally started to tear but I took a needle and denim thread and had it sewn back up in no time. They love the plastic tube inside and the croaking sound it makes. I am buying another today in hopes of ending the toy wars
This toy fox has lasted the longest in a controlled playtime setting.
My black lab loves this fox!
My black lab loves it- It squeaks and he will play with it himself. He did open one side a little (you can see in one picture) but it seems to have chosen not to fully destroy it from there. It’s a different type of squeaker and materials that don’t make him want to try to pull anything out. He carries it around and sleeps with it. He likes to catch it. We played in a blizzard with it, etc :) going on six months now and he’s a happy pup !!
lasted about two seconds was opened up and the plastic unit was pulled out and was being eaten up by my dog What a mess and a risk to her
Multi-stimulating - favorite toy
Our 13 week old Corgi pup finds this fox to be the most engaging object! It's tail and head are crinkly, the 'fur' is very soft, and there are 2 large squeakers with an 'accordion' between them in the body. He loves all parts of this toy! And it's light enough to be tossed, and he can (just barely) retrieve it. It's also constructed well. He chews on it often, and nothing is coming apart.
Not for a heavy chewer
Great entertainment for a day my dashund destroyed the outside in a day I took the squeaker sewed it into a pair of Sox and got another 3 days. But in reality my dog ate the red kong toy