Ziwi Peak Air-Dried Lamb Recipe Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Safely air-dried and ready to serve, this single-protein recipe contains whole-prey ratios of 96% meat, organs, bone and New Zealand green mussels.
- Grain free and nutrient dense, this recipe packs more power than raw food or kibble into a smaller serving size. Plus, it's made without added carbs or fillers!
- Naturally promotes mobility, vitality and overall well-being with 10% superfood inclusions of cold-washed green tripe, New Zealand green mussels, and organic kelp.
- Serve as a complete meal for peak nutrition or as a tasty topper to furry friends of all ages and breed types.
- All free-range meats and wild-caught fish are ethically and sustainably sourced without added hormones, antiobiotics or growth promotants.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ziwi Peak Air-Dried Beef Recipe Cat Food, 2.2-lb bag$56.18Chewy Price$53.37Autoship Price
- Ziwi Peak Air-Dried Chicken Recipe Cat Food, 14-oz bag$27.58Chewy Price$26.20Autoship Price
- Ziwi Peak Air-Dried Mackerel & Lamb Recipe Cat Food, 14-oz bag$27.58Chewy Price$26.20Autoship Price
- Zeal Canada Salmon & Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Gently Air-Dried Cat Food, 14-oz bag$21.49Chewy Price$20.42Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Chicken & Lamb Feast Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 3.5-oz bag$14.69Chewy Price$13.96Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Original Recipe with Freeze-Dried Turkey Liver Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Ziwi Peak Beef Recipe Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$73.20Chewy Price$69.54Autoship Price
- Fussie Cat Super Premium Chicken with Duck Formula in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.82-oz, case of 24$52.56Chewy Price$49.93Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Chicken & Lamb Feast Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 12$50.04Chewy Price$47.54Autoship Price
- Fussie Cat Golden Chicken Formula in Gravy Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$82.56Chewy Price$78.43Autoship Price
- Fussie Cat Market Fresh Guinea Fowl & Turkey Meal Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lamb, Lamb Heart, Lamb Tripe...||Mackerel, Lamb, Lamb Heart...||Beef, Beef Heart, Beef Kidney...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart...||Chicken, sweet potatoes, potatoes...|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||Human-Grade, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural, High-Protein, Non-GMO|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Mackerel, Lamb, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken|
|Lifestage||Senior, Adult, Kitten||Senior, Kitten, Adult||Senior, Adult, Kitten||Senior, Kitten, Adult||Adult|
|Food Form||Air-Dried, Dehydrated||Air-Dried, Dehydrated||Air-Dried, Dehydrated||Air-Dried, Dehydrated||Dehydrated, N/A|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||—||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
112 Customer Reviews
great product, expensive though
First off: the quality of the product is without question. It is great and good company practices. You do get what you pay for, but it is really hard to pay for for the majority of people. I actually first discovered this when I was volunteering (and using for myself) the local food bank, and the pet supply store donated some venison flavour that just expired. My cat loved it, I used it as a chow topper (~1/4 scoop over his other chow). He's a long, lithe, 14lb tabby who is outside a lot. When I discovered how expensive it was I switched to the lamb, the 2.2lb bag subscription, and bought it when he would lose weight in the summer otherwise because it is so calorie dense. If I fed him exclusively this food, I would spend more to feed him per month than I do for myself (and I am a chef). Some caution for purchasers: cats are notoriously picky eaters and may not like some flavours. This is really frustrating if you just spent over $50 on a bag of food. If your cat is a weirdo like mine who only likes "wild" sorts of meats like venison, salmon, pheasant, rabbit, etc but HATES chicken, turkey, and whatever "whitefish" they put in foods, then you are in luck with the venison or lamb. If your cat is the generic chicken eater, try that (but be aware that mussels are in there too, for those finicky non-seafood kitties). Find a rich friend who will let you mooch a baggie to try on your cat first if you can. Also remember, cats may take a day or two to adjust to anything new in their bowl, regardless of taste.
No more crying for food in the middle of the night
My cat has IBD and that means he can't tolerate many cat food recipes. Ziwi peak doesn't bother his tummy. He goes crazy for it. I do put a little warm water over the food and let it sit for a few minutes before feeding because the texture is like a jerky. The best part is it keeps him fulller for longer. No more crying for food in the middle of the night.
Good stuff for kitties
This is an updated review from the “shoe leather” review. I put this dry food in an old blender and ground it into tiny granules, then mixed it with some freeze-dried raw food, a bit of canned food, and warm water, and mixed it up. THEY LOVE IT! Since it’s highly concentrated, I only feed less than a teaspoon of the granules, plus the other foods. I keep it in an airtight glass jar to keep it fresh. The ingredients are phenomenal, so I’m glad I figured out a way to make this food work! I would’ve knocked off half a star for having to blend it, but it’s really not a big deal.
Tough as shoe leather
I was attracted to this food because of the high quality ingredients, but if it’s too hard to eat, all those great ingredients are wasted. These little pellets are hard as shoe leather! I make a soupy mix of ingredients for my cats using broth or water with a tiny bit of butter, with some freeze-dried raw food, a bit of canned food, and their nutrients and ut health powder. I soaked these bits for hours in the fridge, but they’re still very tough. If my cats are very hungry they’ll swallow the bits whole, but most often they eat everything else and leave these. This food is far too expensive to go to waste. I had high hopes for this cat food, but sadly I won’t purchase again and can’t recommend. If they could make the bits chewable I’d try it again.
Cats are not sure it's a winner
My cats initially thought this was great, but have taken to just picking at it over time instead of eating it at their mealtime. I have tried adding warm water or broth to it and it doesn't make them like it less or more, so not sure their reluctance. Ziwi makes excellent food so I hope my cats change their minds back, as this is pretty pricey, especially if they aren't willing to eat it
We love this!
We have 2 cats, and after doing a little bit more research into what cats require, we decided to switch to wet food from this brand, only problem is my 2 year old cat is a kibble addict and hardly touches wet food. So we got her this and she loves it! For her size (10lbs) she gets 1.6 oz of food, a bag lasts a little under a month. She seems happier and more energetic
Cat is not a fan.
My cat has been eating Feline Naturals for awhile and hoped that he would like Ziwi Peak since it's allegedly a better grade of food. Oliver won't touch it. I tried to sneak some into his meals and he eats around it. So sad since this company is doing great things for our fur babies. Oh well. Hopefully the strays like it.
Great Quality! My cats devour this food.
My cats love every meat option of this food. They have always tolerated it well and one kitty is super picky but he is also pleased.
waste of money
My 4 cats and my colony cats smelled it and walk away
Ziwi Peak gets my cats to eat plain food
When my last cats died of kidney failure and gastrointestinal disease, I was determined to feed my kittens only the best from the start. Unfortunately the wet food doesn’t seem to be as the cheap cat food (kitty crack). So I’ve been putting a bit of Ziwi Peak on top of their wet food every morning. They now seem to love their wet food and very little is ever left in the bowl. I feel it’s healthy and that combined with the Natural Balance wet food, that they are getting the best diet I can afford.