Ziwi Peak Mackerel Recipe Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Mackerel, Water Sufficient for Processing, Chickpeas...||Beef, Water Sufficient for Processing, Beef Lung...||Mutton, Lamb Broth, Goat...||Mackerel 45%, Tuna Fillet 30%, Fish Broth 24%, Rice 1%||Mackerel, Water Sufficient for Cooking.|
|Food Flavor||Mackerel, Seafood & Fish||Beef, Meat||Goat, Tripe, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Human-Grade, High-Protein, Natural...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Food Texture||Pate||Pate||Pate||Bits in Broth, Shredded||Minced|
About This Item
- This single-protein, moisture-rich, chunky pate contains whole-prey ratios of 92% meat, organs, bone, and New Zealand green mussels.
- Grain-free recipe made without added carbohydrates like ptoato, soy or other cheap fillers, which are often linked to obesity, food allergies and other health concerns.
- Naturally promotes mobility, vitality and overall well-being with 10% superfood inclusions of cold-washed green tripe, New Zealand green mussels, and organic kelp.
- Serve as a complete meal for peak nutrition or as a tasty topper to furry friends of all ages and breed types.
- All free-range meats and wild-caught fish are ethically and sustainably sourced without added hormones, antiobiotics or growth promotants.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ziwi Peak Provenance East Cape Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 12$56.76Chewy Price$53.92Autoship Price
- Ziwi Peak Beef Recipe Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$73.20Chewy Price$69.54Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos 98% Gamebird Poultry Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$56.16Chewy Price$53.35Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos 98% Turkey & Liver Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$48.96Chewy Price$46.51Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Whascally Wabbit Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$32.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Chicken & Lamb Feast Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Essence Air & Gamefowl Recipe Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's cleanprotein Pork Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.75-oz, case of 24$40.56Chewy Price$38.53Autoship Price
- Ziwi Peak Air-Dried Chicken Recipe Cat Food, 14-oz bag$27.58Chewy Price$26.20Autoship Price
- Instinct Grain-Free Minced Recipe with Real Rabbit Wet Cat Food Cups, 3.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$52.56Chewy Price$49.93Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Variety Pack Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Ziwi Peak Air-Dried Mackerel & Lamb Recipe Cat Food, 14-oz bag$27.58Chewy Price$26.20Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
Not A Hit In My House
I bought a few different recipes from this brand thinking this one would be a huge hit since both of my cats really love fish. I surprisingly had the least success with this one. It's extremely dry for a wet food, mixing in water is a must. My picky cat won't even lick it, my "I eat anything" cat will kind of eat it a little but then leave it waiting for their dry food to be put down. Maybe it's the mackerel (prior to this they've only had salmon or tuna) but, whatever it is, no likey. Especially for the price, I would not buy this again.
Oh, dear, Babette wants no part of this food!!
We received a sample of this product from Ziwi Peak, which my cat devoured. When we received the case of 24 3oz. cans of Mackerel, it was completely different. The smell, color, texture and evidently, the taste, were not the same!! Babette took a bite and would not return for more, even after offering it over two days as the company suggested. We even tried adding warm water to bring back the scent, but she won't eat it. Babette has never been finicky, she loves her food. We really had high hopes for this one!! This was an expensive disappointment. Thank goodness, Chewy stands by their products.
Best Cat Food
Honest appraisal here.....I have to mix in Ziwi Mackerel Recipe with a lesser brand that is a combined cod, sole, and shrimp. I use about 1.5 tablespoons of Ziwi Mackerel for this particular cat because Ziwi is complete - it meets all needs. Spooky is the outdoor cat that loves this mixture. Since I began feeding her this mixture, Spooky's coat shines - even in the dark. Her eyes are clear and she walks better. Spooky is a kept stray that allows me to pet her about once every three weeks. lol
High Quality - Cats Obsessed
Highest praise for this food. Great ingredients. My cats go nuts for it, only complaint in the price, but that's what comes with high-quality food. My cats have had much smaller stools substituting this food than they had on just a kibble diet. If I've got the budget, will gladly continue to purchase this food.
Quality cat food!
This is well-made and nutritious food! 17 year old and 1 year old cat both love Ziwi Peak!
finally found a flavor he didn’t like
My cat would not eat the mackerel by itself whatsoever I had to donate it all to the shelter
First time trying this food and we sure picked the right one! Our boy is a fish lover and he took to this without any hesitation at all. Will be trying some other varieties
Food was old.
Terrible residue in bottom of can. My feral cat would not eat it.
They love the mackerel &lamb
Flavor is a hit, but the cans are very hard to open. Doesn't have any liquid, so a solid mass. No fillers, which I love.
Ahhh wish they liked it more
So i got this cuz I wanted my five reprobate kittens to eat something good for them. One of the five loved it. Two ate some of it. After cussing them all out for not liking it more I said “fine, eat it or not, but you are not getting anything else until this is gone.” By the next morning it was gone. Kitties, whatcha gonna do?