Ziwi Peak Rabbit & Lamb Recipe Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Rabbit Meat, Water Sufficient for Processing, Lamb...||Rabbit, Pork, Pork Liver...||Rabbit, Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork Liver...||Rabbit, Rabbit Broth, Peas...||Beef, Beef Liver, Turkey...|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Rabbit, Meat||Rabbit, Meat||Rabbit, Meat||Rabbit, Meat||Beef, Lamb, Meat|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free...|
About This Item
- This single-protein, moisture-rich, chunky pate contains whole-prey ratios of 92% meat, organs, bone, and New Zealand green mussels.
- Grain-free recipe made without added carbohydrates like ptoato, soy or other cheap fillers, which are often linked to obesity, food allergies and other health concerns.
- Naturally promotes mobility, vitality and overall well-being with 10% superfood inclusions of cold-washed green tripe, New Zealand green mussels, and organic kelp.
- Serve as a complete meal for peak nutrition or as a tasty topper to furry friends of all ages and breed types.
- All free-range meats and wild-caught fish are ethically and sustainably sourced without added hormones, antiobiotics or growth promotants.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ziwi Peak Lamb Recipe Canned Cat Food, 6.5-oz, case of 12$60.48Chewy Price$57.46Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Chicken & Lamb Feast Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 12$50.04Chewy Price$47.54Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Chicken & Venison Feast Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 12$59.28Chewy Price$56.32Autoship Price
- Dr. Elsey's cleanprotein Chicken Pate Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.75-oz, case of 24$40.56Chewy Price$38.53Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Beef & Hoki Feast Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 12$50.04Chewy Price$47.54Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Variety Pack Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Chicken & Lamb Feast Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos 98% Chicken & Liver Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$48.96Chewy Price$46.51Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat After Dark Chicken & Duck Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 8$26.50Chewy Price$26.72List Price$25.17Autoship Price
- Feline Natural Lamb & King Salmon Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 3-oz pouch, case of 12$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat After Dark Chicken & Quail Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 8$24.00Chewy Price$26.72List Price$22.80Autoship Price
- Tiki Cat After Dark Chicken Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 8$24.00Chewy Price$26.72List Price$22.80Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
172 Customer Reviews
Excellent wet cat food
Ziwi Peak is honestly one of the best out there. Cats need moisture and are natural carnivores. This food has so many nutritional benefits for your feline family member/members. No additives or fillers. Pure and high grade wet cat food. I highly recommend!!!
Ziwi food flop
My cat used to love Ziwi peak rabbit and lamb and the Lamb alone however 3 boxes of 2022 cans he refuses to eat just sniff and walk away. I tried opening multiple but didn't matter. Luckily I still had some 2021 made cans that don't expire till 2023 and he ate them. I don't know what happened but I tried multiple times and he won't eat any of it, the ingredients are the best I found but now we are back to square one.
Pros and cons
My Bengals just loved it! They ate it right up. It Keeps them satisfied for a longer period of time because of the high protein content. Unfortunately though, the price has me searching for another alternative way to feed them such as a raw diet.
My cat really likes the rabbit and lamb, and it’s good for him. But the cost has risen so dramatically that I can no longer afford to buy it.
To My Surprise, A Big Hit
I ordered a few new wet foods and I was most worried about this one. But both of my cats (one of them VERY picky) both eat it right up. Excellent food. Expensive, of course, but happy with the results.
amazing ingredient list, but still bad
My cats are used to eating “healthier foods” not engineered to be addictive and even they didn’t like this food. In fact, one of them seems to have an eye (or a tongue?) for healthier foods because his stomach is sensitive and he outright rejects unhealthier foods that my other cat goes crazy for. My cat with a liking for the less healthy stuff finishes more of this food, even. This makes me think something is going wrong in the process of these and the ingredients list belies its actual healthiness. I used to make homemade raw for them back when I had the time, one of the flavors I made had practically the same ingredients (minus added flavors, fillers, and preservatives) and they loved those. Maybe shipment travel time and poor storage conditions are making these stale. Regardless, I would be a lot more okay with this if they had a trial size. I think most people would be too.
High quality food cats wont eat it
My indoor cats don't like it but I will keep trying. One of the ferals I feed wont eat it. I hope the raccoons like it. No cat would touch the lamb and venison recipe and I hope the raccoons like it, too. Of course I will donate some of it to the nearby shelter. My cats just like Friskies wet food although one has renal issues, the other asthma and IBD and should have better food. RC renal is not a hit either. Cats - can't live with them, can't live without them.
Great Cat Food
The Ziwi Rabbit & Lamb is a great food if my cats reaction is any sign. I am very happy to find a quality food without the high carb count and with top ingredients.
Not sure about the taste
The strays will eat this, but only some of it. I believe it is because they are not used to the taste. But, as least, they do not totally ignore it, so that is saying something.
My cats love this food, but with every can I open, I have to carefully remove all the sharp whole pieces of rabbit bone. Some pieces are quite long and very sharp.