Zoo Med Creatures Glow In The Dark Reptile Feeding Tongs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Feeding tongs for invertebrates.
- Crafted to be safe for both you and your pet.
- Designed to glow in the dark for your convenience.
- Considered to be more hygienic than hand feeding.
- Ideal for feeding your praying mantis, arachnid or insects.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exo Terra Bamboo Tweezers Feeding Tool$6.99Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Symton No-Escape Ceramic Reptile Food Bowl, Small$6.76Chewy Price$8.00List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Water Dish, Color Varies, X-Small$6.06Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- CC Pet Reptile Soaking Bowl, Black/White, Small$5.32Chewy Price$8.79List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Rock Food & Water Dishes, Medium$11.22Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Water Dish, X-Large$17.68Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Exo Terra Reptile Water Dish, Medium$8.40Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Corner Reptile Water Dish, Large$21.80Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Symton Symtongs Reptile Food Tongs$7.00Chewy Price
- Symton Symple Reptile Food Scooper$5.00Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Angled Stainless Steel Reptile Feeding Tongs, 10-in$10.49Chewy Price$13.11List Price
- Exo Terra Mealworm Feeding Dish$17.98Chewy Price$18.98List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Fish Type||N/A||—||Cichlid, Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate||—||—|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||—||N/A||—||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Chewy is great
Get’s the job done..Long and easy to grip and it gentle enough to feed my lizard without cutting him.
I just needed them to pick up feeder bugs so they work, if you use them to feed a gecko you wont have to worry about them accidentally cutting themselves on the tips of the tongs as they're rounded and soft. although they're not very long so if you have a larger lizard who might strike and miss their feeder I would recommend a longer pair of tongs as this is more for smaller critters.