Zoo Med Forest Floor Natural Cypress Mulch Reptile Bedding
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% natural cypress mulch substrate, great for live plants and egg incubation
- Provides your terrarium with a natural "forest floor" look. It's not heat treated so it allows the mulch to absorb and retain moisture which provides humidity to your tank
- Recommended terrarium substrate for many species of snakes, lizards, land turtles, tortoises, frogs, toads, salamanders, tarantulas
- It lays flat to help prevent live food insects, like crickets, from hiding in the substrate
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Premium Repti Bark Natural Fir Reptile Bedding, 24-qt bag$29.99Chewy Price
- dealZoo Med ReptiSoil Reptile Soil, 10-qt bag$11.90Chewy Price$15.99List Price$11.30Autoship Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSand Reptile Sand, Desert White, 20-lb bag$35.57Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Coco Husk Brick Tropical Terrarium Reptile Substrate, 8-qt$6.49Chewy Price$6.17Autoship Price
- Stroodies Leopard Geckos LitterBox, SandBar Tan, 2-in$3.55Chewy Price$4.00List Price
- Galapagos Sphagnum Reptile, Amphibian & Insect Terrarium Moss, Fresh Green, 4-qt bag$11.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price$11.35Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Eco Reptile Carpet, 40-gal$11.08Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Galapagos Jurassic Fir Bark Reptile Terrarium Bedding, 8-qt bag, 8-qt bag, bundle of 3$37.80Chewy Price$38.97List Price$35.91Autoship Price
- Galapagos Cypress Tank-Mulch Natural Cypress Reptile Bedding, 24-qt bag$29.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Exoticare Exotichip Organic Coconut Husk Chip Reptile Bedding, 2-lb bag$22.12Chewy Price$25.00List Price$21.01Autoship Price
- Zilla Terrarium Liner, Brown, 40/50-gal$11.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Excavator Clay Burrowing Reptile Substrate, 10-lb bag$12.10Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter & Bedding Type||Cypress||Cypress||Aspen||Cypress||Douglas Fir|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
102 Customer Reviews
I use this stuff in conjunction with reptisoil for my Russian tortoise, it is probably good on it's own for some reptiles, but for my tortoise it works best when mixed with something else. No complaints with this stuff, it looks nice and adds texture to the substrate.
This substrate is amazing, it looks, and smells amazing! I would definitely be buying this again. Recommended for any ball python owners.
Our Russian tort loves this bedding. It's clean and the perfect safe choice for our girl.
This product is fantastic and Chewy delivered it on time and intact.
The ONLY Bedding I’ll Use For My Snakes
In my opinion this bedding does the best for those lower humidity areas. The best part is that is can also be rehydrated. This is the only bedding I’ll use for my ball pythons.
One happy digging tortoise
It raised the humidity in his terrarium and he LOVES to dig in it. Easy to clean and not as heavy to deal with as the gravel was . Now the table he is on is not groaning with hundreds of lbs of weight . Much easier to clean !!! I have not seen any mold and it is not stinky so smells much better . Thanks guys!!!
Great snake substrate
We only use this substrate for all 4 snakes. Holds humility well, easily to clean and change. Doesn’t hold odor.
Reasonable price,excellent product! Would definitely recommend it. Clumps and smells clean
It’s came pretty moist so I had to dry it out for my tortoise but it works really well.
Good quality not for all creatures
It is a very good quality mulch but it is not for all types like it advertises. We put this in with our striped knee tarantula and she hasn't burrowed she also doesn't seem to want to walk on it.