Zoo Med Repti Rapids LED Waterfall Skull Style Reptile Ornament
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
About This Item
- Dynamic decoration visually enhances any reptile habitat.
- Helps maintain beneficial humidity levels in a terrarium.
- Encourages natural drinking behaviors in reptiles.
- Brilliant LEDs produce a stunning glow effect.
- Blends seamlessly into natural terrarium setups.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealZoo Med Cannabis Artificial Plant$9.62Chewy Price
- DealZoo Med Cavern Kit Excavator Clay Burrowing Reptile Hideout$19.47Chewy Price
- DealZilla Reptile Habitat Decor Shale Rock Den, Medium$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealZilla Vertical Decor Rock Cave$27.46Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- DealZilla Reptile Basking Platform Ramp, Large$19.89Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- DealExo Terra Dinosaur Egg Fossil Reptile Terrarium Ornament$26.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- DealSunGrow Coconut Husk Hide with Ladder Leopard & Crested Gecko & Tortoise Reptile Terrarium Decoration & Habitat Accessory$13.74Chewy Price$15.95List Price
- DealZoo Med Premium Sand Blasted Grapevine Artificial Plant, Medium$16.99Chewy Price
- DealExo Terra Barrel Cactus Reptile Terrarium Plant, Medium$15.99Chewy Price
- DealZoo Med Amazonian Phyllo Artificial Plant$7.15Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- DealZoo Med Naturalistic Flora Fireball Bromeliad Artificial Plant$8.85Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- DealExo Terra Cholla Cactus Skeleton Reptile Terrarium Plant, Large$25.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Lucy’s waterfall and tank
I’ve had this for a few weeks my boa seems to enjoy it she can get in through eyes but as she grows she won’t be able to it does help with humidity but other ways to control that as well
Broke after a month
I think the battery pack fell inside the fountain and drowned. It has suction cups on the back of the pack so I assume it was supposed to stick to the inside wall of the fountain, but it didn’t stay there and now the water isn’t running. The lights still work.
It's pretty cool but..
It needs a couple updates in a way. First off I put this in my ball python enclosure which was a huge mistake. He tipped it over the first night I got it, and the pump burned out. Then thinking about it, the eye holes in it could cause a snake like him to get stuck.
Broke after a week of use
Bought this for our bearded dragon environment. The dragon loved it, would sit on the top rock and have the water run on it. Until the pump just stopped. Hopefully I can't return or exchange for one that lasts longer.
Very Pleased at the construction. Solid and Larger than expected. Works really well, as do the LED lights. Just make sure the LEDs are seated all the way into ports. Also, this will begin to tell you when Low on water by Sound and when the water draining from the top to bottom looks bubbly and cloudy. Simply pour more in, and you can Hear the difference. I LOVE IT! Our Beardie Loves it! Bought the smaller one for the Chameleon.
Wondering if I can use it for a fish tank
Wondering if it can be used for a fish tank wit live fish