Zoo Med Repti Rock Reservoir Reptile Water Bottle, 22-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The width of the base helps keep the reservoir stable and upright to avoid tipping and spilling.
- The reservoir holds 22-ounces of water and continuously dispenses it as your pet drinks.
- Designed with an insect guard to keep insects and small lizards from entering the water bottle.
- Provides your pet with a continuous supply of water, allowing you to change it less often.
- Perfect for iguanas, anoles, small snakes, lizards and salamanders.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Symton No-Escape Ceramic Reptile Food Bowl, Small$6.92Chewy Price$8.00List Price
- Stroodies 2-slot "Bothsies" Crested Gecko Feeding Ledge, Leaf Green$7.01Chewy Price$9.50List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Ramp Reptile Bowl$10.99Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Mealworm Feeding Dish$23.39Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Invertebrate Reptile Water Dish$6.28Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- CC Pet Mini Reptile Soaking Bowl$5.79Chewy Price$6.59List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Water Dish, X-Large$18.83Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Symton Symple Reptile Food Scooper$5.00Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Reptile Water Dish, X-Large$16.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Exo Terra Corner Reptile Water Dish, Medium$19.60Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Fluker's Corner Reptile Bowl, Small$9.09Chewy Price
- CC Pet Reptile Soaking Bowl, Tan, Medium$10.10Chewy Price$12.09List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Metal||—||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
A complete life saver. Gives me a couple days. Only reason I need to change is bc of crickets drowning. I might add a mesh that prevents them drowning.
Good for when u don't want to water every single day it'll last a couple
Easy to use and good for if you are a tad busy or just don't feel up to filling the water bowl every single day.
It works well.
No overflow, works well. Used it for a Bearded Dragon.
Great product and fast shipping!!
I have been setting up a tank for a gecko that I'm going to get very soon, and this is an amazing addition!! I love that it fills up automatically so that I don't have to worry about my gecko running out of water. It also helps to keep the humidity up. I also received this item only one day after ordering it! Thank you, Chewy!!
Live this water dispenser
I got this reptile water dispenser so my 12 yr old grandson could be sure his Help was getting sufficient fresh water. Prior to him having this water dispenser he was only changing the water once a week. I think this is a win win, for both his pet Lizard & him.
I put this in my Gecko's habitat, and he went right to it. This is so easy for this little guy to access. The reservoir is a time saver for me, because I don't have to fill his water everyday. I do this once per week.
Crickets DO get in
This does not prevent crickets from getting into the water bottle. I went away for a week & came back to a water bottle reservoir that was cloudy with at least 5 dead crickets in it that stunk worse than a skunk! Dont waste your money
My leopard geckos are look at pets. They don’t like being handled. And that’s perfectly fine. But because of this, and them only eating every three days, and my depression, sometimes I go to feed them and their water is bone dry. This makes sure they always have fresh water no matter how bad I get. Now when I feed them I just have to make sure the water is clean.
Happy leopard gecko!!
My leopard gecko loves his water bowl. I bought this for him so he wouldn’t run out of water while we were out of town. But I ended up keeping it in his tank. It never spills, and is just the right size. I am very happy!! :D
i love this. The water has time to get and stay the temperature of my pets habitat. Im not having to constantly change it and mess up the temp