Zoo Med Repti Sticks Floating Aquatic Turtle Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specifically formulated to meet the needs of aquatic species of turtles, newts, frogs, and crabs with high levels of protein
- Made with fish, shrimp, and kale to simulates their natural diet
- Added vitamins and minerals make this a well rounded diet
- ReptiSticks float at the top of the water surface so they are easily reachable and consumed
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Adult Bearded Dragon Food, 7.5-oz jar$10.69Chewy Price$15.40List Price$10.16Autoship Price
- Tetra ReptoMin Baby Floating Sticks Turtle & Amphibian Food, 0.92-oz jar$1.99Chewy Price$2.99List Price$1.89Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Natural Grassland Tortoise Food, 15-oz jar$4.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Mini Can O' Crickets Reptile & Bird Food, 1.2-oz can$3.97Chewy Price$6.99List Price$3.77Autoship Price
- Fluker's Tortoise Diet Land Turtle Food, 7-oz jar$5.99Chewy Price$7.02List Price$5.69Autoship Price
- Omega One Newt & Salamander Sinking Pellets Food, 1.2-oz jar$3.75Chewy Price$4.39List Price$3.56Autoship Price
- Tetra ReptoMin Jumbo Floating Sticks Turtle & Amphibian Food, 10.23-oz jar$10.38Chewy Price$16.99List Price$9.86Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Aquatic Frog & Tadpole Food, 2-oz jar$1.99Chewy Price$3.99List Price$1.89Autoship Price
- Tetra ReptoMin Floating Sticks Turtle, Newt & Frog Food, 1.94-oz jar$3.39Chewy Price$3.99List Price$3.22Autoship Price
- Tetrafauna Hermit Crab Meal Land Crab Food, 4.94-oz jar$4.84Chewy Price$5.09List Price$4.60Autoship Price
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Veggie Variety Juvenile Bearded Dragon Food, 5-oz jar$6.99Chewy Price$10.02List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Fluker's Gourmet-Style River Shrimp Reptile Food, 1.2-oz can$3.99Chewy Price$6.08List Price$3.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fish Meal, Soybean Meal, Wheat Flour...||Corn, Fish Meal, Poultry Meal...||Fish Meal, Soybean Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...||Soybean Meal, Wheat Flour, Fish Meal...||Fish Meal, Wheat Starch, Dried Yeast...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||N/A||N/A||Digestive Health||N/A|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
I have a 25 year old red eared slider. He was my daughter’s while she was in college and she first started working. He came to live with me when she moved to CO. One of my sons recommended Zoo Med food and I am delighted to be able to get it thru Chewy.
I’m glad that I was able to order this product for my turtles. It’s getting harder and harder to find items in the store and it’s usually out of stock online.
Good turtle food
Good turtle food and the goldfish and koi eat it too.
My babies didn't like it
My Turtles didn't like it, very picky,hard to find a food that they'll eat . Or else I would give 5 star's
My turtles Love this Food
My turtles eat it all up. I mixed this food with their Zoo Med mixed of shrimp, mealworms and maintenance formula.
My RES won't eat any of the varieties of brown pellets. These are the only thing I can feed her!
The Kale makes the difference for me.
I try to find the healthiest turtle food I can find. Most of them however include dyes/food coloring (why? it's a turtle!), wheat flour & other junk. I do however feed my turtle pellets because he doesn't eat greens (I know!) so I look at it like a multi-vitamin to ensure he's getting enough nutrients. He loves fruit, dried shrimp etc. but they say their diet should mainly be greens... yikes! Fortunately, Chewy started selling turtle products (yay!) so I could finally get something other than Repto-min which is all I could find when I loved but I used to buy these & other good quality pellets. POINT IS..these are the winner in my book because they contain GREENS (kale) & that's precisely what I need. I know it's not as good as fresh but he won't eat it so I'm THRILLED I can find a pellet that includes it. By all means, if you're turtle eats lettuce there's even healthier pellets on the market but if you're in my position this is a blessing. My guy is about 16-ish. I find I actually do/don't do a lot of the things they say you shouldn't w/ a turtle but there's no 1 size fits all I guess - I do try though. Anyway, thanks for offering hard to find turtle products & especially this food! Give it a try - it's the only "green" turtle food!