Zoo Med Repti Temp RheostatBy Zoo Med
About This Item
- Knob controls are easy to turn and change temperature.
- Easily manually control 2 different heating devices (sold separately).
- 2 heat sources feature a combined wattage of up to 150 watts.
- Ideal for non-thermostatically controlled heat devices.
- Great for constantly changing ambient room temperatures.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
Can I plug this into a thermostat?
Answer by • Oct 19, 2021
This rheostat is not designed to be plugged into a thermostat. A rheostat is basically a dimmer. It allows you to manually reduce the amount of power reaching a heater. You can plug up to two heating devices into this temperature controller. Make sure the maximum wattage (combined wattage of up to 150 watts) capability is not exceeded.
Be the first to recommend this product.