AA Aquarium Green Killing Machine Internal UV System
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Promotes dazzling, clear water in your finned friends’ abode.
- Designed to be easy to install—no tools necessary!
- Helps remove murkiness from aquarium water.
- Helps create a green-water-free home for your fish!
- Comes with a powerhead.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPython No Spill Clean & Fill Aquarium Maintenance System, 50-ft$65.99Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- DealLee's Aquarium & Pets Economy Gravel Vacuum, Mini$7.31Chewy Price
- DealTeraPump Aquarium Gravel & Sand BPA-Free Pump$15.99Chewy Price
- DealTetra Whisper UL Air Pump for Aquariums, Size 060$16.92Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- DealPython Pro-Clean Gravel Washer & Siphon Kit for Aquariums, Small$6.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealPython No Spill Clean & Fill Aquarium Gravel Tube, 24-in$14.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealSunGrow Aquarium Siphon Vacuum Cleaner, Gravel Cleaning Tool for Fish & Turtle Tank$9.14Chewy Price$8.68Autoship Price
- DealAA Aquarium Green Killing Machine Clip-On UV System, 3-watt$31.04Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- DealEheim Automatic Twin Fish Feeder$44.68Chewy Price$62.99List Price
- DealTetra Whisper Non-UL Air Pump for Aquariums, Size 040$10.15Chewy Price$16.79List Price
- DealAPI Extra Long Algae Scraper for Acrylic Aquariums$8.98Chewy Price$12.78List Price
- DealAPI Algae Pad for Acrylic Aquariums, 1 count$3.85Chewy Price$4.48List Price$3.66Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
|Fish Type||—||—||Betta, Goldfish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish|
Questions & Answers
42 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
207 Customer Reviews
Quiet, Adjustable Flow - Amazing Job on my 20 gallon
Went from pea soup to very clear in 8 days. It's quiet, has an adjustable flow rate, and stays put (tip - wipe your glass off before mounting). The suction cups are good - I did have to remount it once so far, not a big deal. My tank is now thriving, and even though there's still a slight green tint I think it's clearer than it's ever been before. I'm going to run it another week or so to be sure I'm completely rid of the algae bloom. Great product and great for the health of your tank.
We were having LOTS of problems with our fish tank. Too much algae as one example. Once we got this as well as a second filter-Marineland Bio-Wheel Emperor, onto our fish tank, we have not had a single fish die and we have not had any problems. We barely even have to do any fish tank water changes. So much easier. We were having to do water changes every day/every other day before this machine. We have not had any algae whats so ever. We have even had to start feeding algae tablets to our pleco.
It’s name says it all!!!
This product is a game-changer! I struggled with a cloudy aquarium for months and tried everything, only avoiding chemical treatments that might negatively impact my pet Axolotl. I finally decided to invest in this product and within one week my tank was the clearest it’s ever been! It’s amazing!!!
I was very hesitant to spend the money. But after trying clarifiers. Water changes and everything I finally got my tank clear. My water levels were all perfect but I got algea bloom. Nothing I did even weekly water changes worked. Finally bought this light and in 3 days with ny 20 gallon it's crystal clear. I took the light out and plan to reuse if I need too. Day 7 now still clear. Fish are happy.
My tank just kept getting greener. Nothing I did worked. I bought the small size for my 20 gallon long. I wasn't sure if it was working, but after 6 days I noticed a big improvement and by day 12 it was clear.
Took awhile, but it did work!
It appears that most people get results from this product over a few days. It took almost 2 weeks for this pump to clear my tank. Ultimately, however, it did work and my tank is FINALLY crystal clear! Admittedly, I have been fighting a persistent case of algae for a long time, NOTHING seemed to work, so the pump had a big job. Patience and time was all it needed. I am using this filter in a 10 Gal fresh water tank. It's bigger and bulkier than I like. This is not a little filter. With roughly 1.5 inches of gravel on the bottom of my tank, the filter is too tall to place vertically and still keep submerged. I had to place it at a bit of an angle. It also has quite a current associated with it, which made it a bit difficult for my betta to swim near it. Adjusting the flow helped a little. On the plus side, it is quiet. I barely heard it. And it DOES work. For the first time in months, I have crystal clear water. And for that, I'll deal with a bulky filter in my tank.
Made my 65 gallon tank Clear again
I was having real algae problems no matter what was used to try and clear it up. The UV light is the only way to go on getting your tank crystal clear and clean. It works highly recommend!
A must have
Before I bought this, My tank would clear up and them come back with green water. I tried everything I knew to get it clear. After 5 days of running the green killing machine my tank was clear. My only regret is not buying this product sooner.
A must have!!
Ok I was real hesitant about spending almost $50 on this product. But my tank had green algae growing on the walls of it and has had for about two years. I changed everything in it I changed all the rock and decorations and even the pump. I had done numerous water changes endless chemicals and even algae eater fish nothing helped. But after I put this light in, scrubbed the sides of a tank with a brush and after one day the tank was looking clearer and after two days the tank is cleaner than it has ever been! This product works so well I plan on buying another one for my other tank. The tank looks brand new! I will never have to fight green algae again.
UV filter review
I needed a small unit for a bunch of baby bullfrogs. They are in a shallow tank of about 100 gallons. It keeps the algae in check as well as that pesky virus.